MA Business Administration
Get the leadership skills you need with this accredited MBA. This program teaches advanced strategies and techniques used in foundational business areas.
Graduates of this MBA program will be able to integrate Christian values into their business practice and understand how technology plays a key role in decision making, allowing them to succeed in their careers and move up the job ladder.
As an online MBA student, you will learn to excel in the ever-changing business management world. You will acquire the leadership skills necessary to move up into managerial positions and gain an understanding of the advanced business concepts that are utilized daily in the office. You will also get insight into the trends that change the economy, along with information that can be immediately applied to yout career.
We offer seven MBA concentrations, which all are taught by faculty members who have real-world experience in the business world. These fields include accounting, human resource management, marketing, information technology, international business, healthcare management and church management.
GPA: 2.0 (4.0 scale)
(English proficiency tests are for students that don’t have English as their first language)
- TOEFL- 60
- Duolingo- 90
- PELMO- 55
- IELTS- 5.0
- SAT: 1000
- ACT: 19
The admissions team will accept SAT or EPT (English Proficiency test) for admission. We do not need both to be admitted to the university.
For more information please visit our website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- ACC 601: Managerial Accounting
- BA 601: Marketing Management
- BA 602: Management Information Systems
- BA 611: Organizational Theory
- BA 614: Human Resoutce Management
- BA 616: Business Ethics
- BA 620: Managerial Finance
- BA 690: Business Strategy
- ECO 610: Managerial Economics, 3 of the following BA 500: Seminar
- BA 600: Entrepreneurship
- BA 603: Healthcare Marketing
- BA 604: Health Finance
- BA 605: Healthcare Policy
- ECO 612: Business and Economic Forecasting
- BA 610: Managing Global Companies
- BA 612: Human Behavior in Organizations
- BA 613: Managerial Decision Making
- BA 615: Operations Management
- BA 617: Leadership
- BA 618: Compensation and Benefits
- BA 625: Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
- BA 626: Human Resoutce Staffing
- BA 621: Marketing Research
- BA 622: Managing Mergers and Acquisitions
- BA 631: Project Management
- BA 632: Information Systems Security
- BA 633: Information Systems Infrastructure
- BA 691: Master’s Thesis I
- BA 692: Master’s Thesis II
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers more than 80 majors and certifications that run the gamut from accelerated courses to postgraduate programs, we have an educational path that will not only align with your specific interests and talents...
Want to know more about MA Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Detroit, United States of America
Prague, Czech Republic