Healthcare ManagementCampbellsville University
All available course dates
The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration combines the fundamentals of accounting, marketing, human resoutces, and more. All courses are taught in a flexible format, so working adults and parents have the ability to study in their free time. When a student chooses to focus on the BSBA, they receive an in-depth array of courses designed to provide the strongest possible foundation as they enter into a career in business.
GPA: 2.0 (4.0 scale)
(English proficiency tests are for students that don’t have English as their first language)
- TOEFL- 60
- Duolingo- 90
- PELMO- 55
- IELTS- 5.0
- SAT: 1000
- ACT: 19
The admissions team will accept SAT or EPT (English Proficiency test) for admission. We do not need both to be admitted to the university.
For more information please visit our website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- ACC 223 – Principles of Accounting I 3
- ACC 224 – Principles of Accounting II 3
- BA 301 – Marketing I 3
- BA 303 – Business Law I 3
- BA 311 – Principles of Management 3
- BA 324 – Introduction to Finance 3
- BA 360 – Principles of MIS 3
- BA 498 – Business Capstone 3
- BIT 320 – Microcomputer Applications 3
- ECO 222 – Microeconomics 3
- ECO 361 – Social Statistics 3
- BA 300 Contemporary Healthcare Management 3
- BA 325 Legal and Ethical Environment of Healthcare Management 3
- BA 350 Health Policy and Politics 3
- BA 375 Health Economics 3
- BA 400 Financial Management in Healthcare 3
- BA 425 Health Services Information Management 3
- BA 450 Strategic Healthcare Management 3
- BA 385/485 Internship 3-6, any 6 hours from any upper level courses in
- Plus General Education Requirements
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Healthcare Administrator
- Patient Finance Manager
- Health Insurance Manager
- Managed Care Representative
- Healthcare Department Manager
- Physician Practice Manager
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers more than 80 majors and certifications that run the gamut from accelerated courses to postgraduate programs, we have an educational path that will not only align with your specific interests and talents...
Want to know more about Healthcare Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
Angola, United States of America
Pennsylvania, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America