Imagine a learning environment where theory, process and example leap off the page as you participate in labs, field excursions or research projects at Campbellsville University’s own Clay Hill Memorial Forest (CHMF) or the nationally recognized Green River.
- Official Transcripts
- Official SAT/ACTs or Official English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Official WES or InCred Receipt
- Bank Statements
- Affidavit of Support
- Housing Application
- Medical History
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- BIO 302 Environmental Science 3
- BIO 341 Ecology 4
- ENV 310 Environmental Ethics 3
- ENV 355 Environmental Chemistry 4
- BIO 315 Research Methods 1, ENV 390 Research 1 or
- BIO 480 Seminar 1, BIO 200* Biological Concepts 4
- BIO 201 Zoology 4
- BIO 202 Botany 4, 2 of the following ENV/POL 320 Environmental Politics 3
- ENV/CHS 338 The Bible and the Environment 3
- ENV/SOC 430 Environmental Sociology 3, CHE 111* General Chemistry I 3
- CHE 113 General Chemistry I Laboratory 1
- CHE 112 General Chemistry II 3
- CHE 114 General Chemistry II Laboratory 2
- CHE 321 Analytical Chemistry 4, GEO 105* Introductory Earth Science 3 or
- GEO 211* Physical Geology 3, MTH 111* College Algebra 3 or
- MTH 123* Elementary Calculus and Its Applications 3, MTH 130* Elementary
- Statistics 3 or
- SOC 361 Social Statistics 3, 14 houts of the following BIO 312 Environmental
- Physiology of Animals 3
- BIO 317 Plant Taxonomy 3
- BIO 321 Microbiology 4
- BIO 332 Entomology 4
- BIO 342 Field Study in Biology 1-3
- BIO 344 Genetics 4
- BIO 371 Ornithology 4
- BIO 372 Ichthyology 4
- BIO 385 Internship 1-3
- BIO 400 Special Topics 1-4
- BIO 415 Stream Ecology 4
- BIO 441 Principles of Conservation Biology 3
- CHE 341 Organic Chemistry I 3
- CHE 343 Organic Chemistry I Lab 1
- CHE 400 Special Topics 1-4 plus General Education Requirements
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers non-credit technical programs, along with certificates, associates, undergraduate and graduate programs. The university is dedicated to academic excellence solidly grounded in the liberal arts that fosters personal growth, integrity and professonal...
Want to know more about Environmental Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Lakeland, United States of America
Potsdam, United States of America