Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Special Education- Learning Behavior Disorders
The Learning Behavior Disorders bachelors program is provided to meet the specific needs of the undergraduate student.
Candidates in the undergraduate LBD program must complete 41 hours in general education requirements, 9 hours of foundation courses as well as 21 hours in related studies. In addition, the undergraduate would complete 33 hours in the area of special education. The capstone course (3 hours) and student teaching (12 hours) are the final courses in the program.
- Entry to Teacher Preparation
- Introduction to Education
- Human Development and Learning Theory
- Instructional Technology
Related Studies Courses
- Social Studies Methodology
- Science Methodology
- Adapted Physical Education
- Mathematics for Elementary Teachers I
- Mathematics for Elementary Teachers II
Race and Ethnic Relations
- Children’s Literature
- Adolescent Literature
Special Education Courses
- Introduction to Special Education
- Introduction to Learning Disabilities
- Theories of Reading and Educational Practices
- Emotional Disturbance and Behavioral Disorders
- Classroom Management
- Behavior Management of Children and Youth
- Curriculum and Methods in LBD
- Prescriptive and Instructional Strategies
- Teaching Mathematics to Children and Youth with LBD
- Assessment and Instructional Methods
- Developmental Reading in Middle and High School
- Classroom Management
- Student Teaching
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships and grants, please visit the university website.
- Special Education Teacher
- Early Intervention Specialist/Early Childhood Special Educator
- Learning Behavior Specialist
- Adapted Physical Education Teacher
- Art Therapist
- Educational Audiologists
- Interpreter for the Hearing Impaired
- Music Therapist
- Occupational and Physical Therapist
- School Counselor/Psychologist
- Social Worker
- Therapeutic Recreation Specialist
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers more than 80 majors and certifications that run the gamut from accelerated courses to postgraduate programs, we have an educational path that will not only align with your specific interests and talents...
Want to know more about BS Special Education- Learning Behavior Disorders? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Carson, United States of America