The Theater Department provides instruction in both the theory and practice of theater performance and production.
The department’s Minor allows for study of theater practices overall, while the Theater Majors allow the student a more focused path of study in either Performance or Production.
The department seeks to enable students to succeed in both academic and vocational pursuits by working towards the following objectives:
- To enable students to succeed in academic and vocational pursuits;
- To prepare students for a lifelong service to God and to the world through the perspective of theater arts;
- To be a foundation in learning aspects of theater arts, and to help students structure their talents for a career in theater;
- To provide a quality learning environment in which students can learn about and engage in the theater arts.
GPA: 2.0 (4.0 scale)
(English proficiency tests are for students that don’t have English as their first language)
- TOEFL- 60
- Duolingo- 90
- PELMO- 55
- IELTS- 5.0
- SAT: 1000
- ACT: 19
The admissions team will accept SAT or EPT (English Proficiency test) for admission. We do not need both to be admitted to the university.
For more information please visit our website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Core modules include:
- Theater History I
- Fundamentals of Acting
- Theater History II
- Performance/Production Lab
- Contemporary Drama
Scholarships & funding
For more information about scholarships and grants, please visit the university website.
- Professional Actor/Actress
- Production Assistant
- Stage Manager
- Dramaturg/Literary Manager
- Theatre Educator
- Drama Therapist
- Scenic Artist
- Press Agent
- Casting Directo
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers more than 80 majors and certifications that run the gamut from accelerated courses to postgraduate programs, we have an educational path that will not only align with your specific interests and talents...
Want to know more about BA Theater? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...