Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Accountants and auditors prepare and examine financial records. They ensure that financial records are accurate and that taxes are paid properly and on time. Accountants and auditors assess financial operations and work to help ensure that organizations run efficiently. The accounting program at Campbellsville University will help prepare you to Find Your Calling in this growing field of business.
- Official Transcripts
- Official SAT/ACTs or Official English Proficiency Test (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE)
- Official WES or InCred Receipt
- Bank Statements
- Affidavit of Support
- Housing Application
- Medical History
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- ACC 223 – Principles of Accounting I 3
- ACC 224 – Principles of Accounting II 3
- BA 301 – Marketing I 3
- BA 303 – Business Law I 3
- BA 311 – Principles of Management 3
- BA 324 – Introduction to Finance 3
- BA 360 – Principles of MIS 3
- BA 498 – Business Capstone 3
- BIT 320 – Microcomputer Applications 3
- ECO 222 – Microeconomics 3
- ECO 361 – Social Statistics 3, ACC 330 Accounting Information Systems 3
- ACC 351 – Intermediate Accounting I 3
- ACC 354 – Intermediate Accounting II 3
- ACC 362 – Cost Accounting 3
- ACC 410 – Federal Taxation I 3
- ACC 421 – Auditing 3
- ACC 431 – Advanced Accounting I 3
- BA 304 – Business Law II 3
- BA 312 – Organizational Behavior 3
- BA 384 – Business Ethics 3
- ECO 461 – International Trade 3, BIT 340 Business Communication 3
- One of the following: ACC 442 Advanced Accounting II 3, or ACC 452 Federal Taxation II 3, plus General Education Requirements
The total price of this program is $63,800, or $15,950 per year for all international students.
For domestic students tuition will be determined after filing FAFSA and after the receipt of transcripts have been received.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
- Accountant Manager
- Budget Analyst
- Certified Internal Auditor
- Chief Financial Officer - CFO
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- Forensic Accounting
- Government Accounting
- Payroll Clerk
- Tax Accountant
About this institute
Campbellsville University is a comprehensive, Christian institution that offers more than 80 majors and certifications that run the gamut from accelerated courses to postgraduate programs, we have an educational path that will not only align with your specific interests and talents...
Want to know more about Accounting? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...