About this program
Physical Education Administration
The Graduate Education Program is designed to provide knowledge and understanding of the basic foundations and theories of education as well as advanced training in specific fields. The curriculum objectives seek to promote a blending of theory and practice to assist students who seek advancement within their chosen field in education, public service or private industry.
The comprehensive program at CSU Dominguez Hills includes Master of Arts degree, Credential Programs and Certificate programs. In two instances, master's programs and credential programs may be combined.
Chat live with students from CSUDH
Do you want to know what it's like to study at California State University, Dominguez Hills? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Admission as a classified graduate student in Education requires:
- Admission to the University.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university. Exception: The Physical Education Administration option requires a baccalaureate degree in Physical Education/Kinesiology.
- A minimum of 3.0 grade point average in the last 60 units of upper division course work attempted or a Miller's Analogies Test (MAT) score of 400 or above in lieu of the 3.0 GPA.
- A separate application available with a copy of each transcript for the specific program to the College of Education Student Services Center.
- Three letters of recommendations from individuals who can evaluate the applicant's potential for graduate study. Exception: School Leadership Program Option requires two letters of recommendation with one being from the applicant's site supervisor, the principal, or designee.
- Completion of Graduation Writing Assessment Requirement (GWAR) within the first semester. (MA only)
- The School Leadership Program Option requires a typed two-three page Statement of Purpose as part of the application packet.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information
- Tuition Fees: $8,379 (24 units/2 semesters)
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition ($396/unit): $6,336 (16 units/2 semesters)
- Demonstrate an in-depth, advanced knowledge base that reflects the current theories and best practices within their discipline at a graduate level.
- Demonstrate an ability to perform independently, both intellectually and professionally, within their discipline at a graduate level.
- Demonstrate advanced writing skills reflective of styles predominant in their discipline at a graduate level.
- Demonstrate an ability to express advanced ideas orally at a graduate level.
- Engage in research, scholarly or creative activity within their discipline or make meaningful contributions to their field/organization at a graduate level.
- Demonstrate responsible ethical and professional conduct related to their discipline in all facets of their educational and professional lives.
- Demonstrate skills designed to contribute to the development of their discipline or profession at the economic, social and civic policy levels.
Message the school
About this institute
Study at California State University, Dominguez Hills
Welcome to California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) in South Los Angeles, California. Our institution has SMART classrooms, new sports facilities, and a 1-million square meter campus. International students can join our Study Abroad America program for one or two semesters. You...
Want to know more about Physical Education Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!