The Master of Science in Cyber Security program is designed to provide professional preparation for private, public and non-profit sector professionals in the field of cyber security. The curriculum, delivered in an accelerated 18-month cohort model, requires completion of six (6) core and four (4) elective courses. The program culminates with a cyber-security research project supervised by a faculty member
Chat live with students from CSUDH
Do you want to know what it's like to study at California State University, Dominguez Hills? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
The following general requirements must be met to be admitted to the program:
- A bachelor’s degree from a fully accredited institution.
- Good standing at the last institution attended.
- A grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.5 on the last degree completed or at least 2.5 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) units attempted.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundation of Information Security
- Foundations of Cyber Forensics
- Information Security Policy and Procedures
- Information Assurance and Network Security
- Software Project Planning and Management
- Graduate Project
- Advanced Cyber Forensics
- Advanced OS Security
- Data Communications and Computer Networks
- Advanced Hacking Prevention
- Advanced Communication System Security
- Secure Cloud Computing
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information
- Tuition Fees: $8,379 (24 units/2 semesters)
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition ($396/unit): $6,336 (16 units/2 semesters)
About this institute
California State University, Dominguez Hills
Established in 1960, California State University, Dominguez Hills (called CSUDH) is a highly diverse, metropolitan university primarily serving the South Bay area of Los Angeles County with easy access to downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood and the sunny California beaches. CSUDH...
Want to know more about Cyber Security? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...