About this program
The undergraduate program in Behavioral Science is designed to provide the student with a broad systematic understanding of human behavior, and of the biological, psychological, cultural, political and social factors that influence such behavior. The program stresses the mastery of key behavioral science concepts; exposure to significant behavioral science theories drawn from psychology, sociology, anthropology and political science; the development and utilization of rigorous investigation, observation and research skills common to the behavioral sciences; and the ability to integrate knowledge across the behavioral sciences. The program provides practical knowledge and skills with enduring career applicability.
Chat live with students from CSUDH
Do you want to know what it's like to study at California State University, Dominguez Hills? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
- High school GPA of 2.5 (“B” average) or higher
- High school graduation certificate or exam results
- Proof of English proficiency
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- American Institutions
- Elementary Statistics and Probability
- Elementary Statistical Analysis in Psychology
- Analytical Statistics for Sociology
- Research Methods in Behavioral Science
- Anthropological Theories of Behavior
- Quantitative Methods of Political Analysis
- Current Issues in American Government
- History and Systems of Psychology
- Methods of Sociological Research
- Modern Sociological Theories
- Seminar In Behavioral Sciences
- Culture and Personality: Psychological Anthropology
- Language And Culture
- Magic & Religion
- Comparative Cultures: Culture, Environment, and Globalization
- Ethnography and Film
- American Political Parties and Elections
- Women And Politics
- Theories of International Relations
- Public Opinion and Propaganda
- Social Psychology: Psychological Perspective
- Child Psychology
- The Experience of Death and Dying: Psychological Perspectives
- Theories Of Personality
- Abnormal Psychology
- Global Organizations and Social Process
- The Family
- Social Psychology: Sociological Perspective
- Deviant Behavior
- Applied Anthropology
- Bio Basis Human Behavior
- Political and Public Sector Leadership
- Behavior Modification
- Computer Applications in the Social Sciences
- Program Evaluation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the university website for more information
- Tuition Fees: $6,945 (24 units/2 semesters)
- Non-Resident Supplemental Tuition ($396/unit): $9,504 (24 units/2 semesters)
Completion of the strong and diversified Behavioral Science Program will enhance the student's chances for employment in the various helping professions, government and industry. Positions in communication, recreation, gerontology and health sciences would be likely options for behavioral science students. Moreover, the application of behavioral science knowledge and training would be beneficial in the solution of critical social and business problems.
Message the school
About this institute
Study at California State University, Dominguez Hills
Welcome to California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) in South Los Angeles, California. Our institution has SMART classrooms, new sports facilities, and a 1-million square meter campus. International students can join our Study Abroad America program for one or two semesters. You...
Want to know more about Behavioral Science? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!