Show educations.com as: Mobile

Bachelor in International Equine Business Management

CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences
2 years
Full time
Bachelor's degree
Scholarships available
Dronten
English

Program description

Get a degree in International Equine Business Management

This bachelors degree in International Equine Business Management is a business management degree in which horses play a central part. Business management subjects make up 70% of the International Equine Business Management and horse-related subjects make up the remaining 30%.

The focus on equine management makes it easier for students to absorb the information on the business management subjects such as marketing and economics. 

Students will study the art of writing policy memos. Students must choose a current topic within the sector such as doping in equestrian sports or identification & registration and create a policy for it. Students will also learn how to compile business plans. 

The benefit of the 70/30 split within the program is that students receive a broad education which prepares them for a variety of careers. Graduates find jobs both within and outside the sector. After completing the program, they will have a solid degree that will be a valuable asset in the job market.

Graduates can be found working in many different places. Some choose to start their own business. Others are hired for policy-making positions by town councils or get jobs at the Royal Dutch Equestrian Federation (KNHS), equestrian insurance companies, the Federation of Dutch Equestrian Centres (FNRS), the Rabobank or event organizations. 

Admission requirements

For more information about this program, please contact the school directly.

Does this course require proof of English proficiency?

The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!

Learn more Advertisement

Tuition fees

For information about tuition and fees, please complete an information request form. 

Videos

With students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Learn all about it hereWith students from over 20 countries, CAH Vilentum offers students a truly international environment for their studies. Watch this video to learn more!

About this institute

CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences

CAH Vilentum University of Applied Sciences offers education programmes in agriculture, food, horticulture, agribusiness and animal science. The professional educational institute is located in the centre of the Netherlands, in the Polder province of Flevoland and has 80 academic faculty...


Read more about this school
Reviews

Be the first to write a review!

Career test - find your perfect career

Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.

Take the test

You may also like...