Do you want to work in an industrial, commercial or financial institution? This programme
provides you with the skills you need for the marketing sector, administration and business management, organisation and staff management, and the finance and financial intermediation sectors. Thanks to agreements with the Order of Chartered Accountants and
Accounting Experts of Venice and the Order of Labour Consultants of Vicenza, you have the option of carrying out a professional internship during the final year of your degree.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in an international context, the Business
Administration and Management curriculum, which is entirely taught in English, is right for you.
• Business Administration (taught in Italian)
• Business Administration and Management (taught in English)
• EU citizens interested in the Business Administration curriculum must take an Italian language written entry test in Italy evaluating their knowledge of logic and mathematics; EU citizens interested in the Business Administration and Management curriculum must take an English language written entry test in Italy that assesses their knowledge of mathematics.
• Non-EU citizens interested in either curriculum must take either an oral entry test via Skype or one of the written tests described in the previous point in the language of instruction of their chosen curriculum;
• For the Business Administration curriculum, a certified B2-level knowledge of Italian and a certified B1-level knowledge of English are required; for the Business Administration and Management curriculum, a certified B2-level
knowledge of English is required.
Request information to learn about tuition costs and scholarship opportunities.
Depending on the nationality, the fees range from 700 to 1900 Euros.
Scholarships & funding
In order to make the choice of studying at Ca’ Foscari more affordable, the university offers high-achieving students the following forms of financial assistance:
• renewable fee waivers
• one-time scholarships of €5,000
For the 2019/20 academic year, 100 fee waivers and 90 scholarships were available. If you choose to apply for one or both options, you will be compared to other applicants and ranked according to various factors, including your overall academic average. For more information, and to see the calls for applications once they
are posted, visit Ca’ Foscari’s online application system at apply.unive.it.
Once enrolled, students from low-income families can also request financial aid from the regional government.
Graduates of this programme will receive a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration.
Graduates can find employment as managers and consultants in industrial, business, banking, finance and insurance companies and enterprises, both in Italy and abroad. Potential career fields include:
• Management and supervision in the private sector
• Human resources
• Workplace organisation
• Sales and distribution
Originally established in 1868 as the first Business School in Italy, Ca’ Foscari University of Venice is a modern university, which encompass a vast and varied array of undergraduate and graduate degrees, in addition to numerous PhD programmes and a...
Want to know more about Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe
Planning on studying a Master's degree in Europe? We're offering a scholarship to help cover your tuition fees and get you one step closer to your next great adventure!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.