Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc Global Marketing & NegotiationBurgundy School of Business – BSB
MSc Global Marketing & Negotiation
Prepare future managers with strong marketing and negotiation skills to implement efficient marketing strategies
A 1-year programme, 100% English taught and designed for world-class students or professionals with a non-French Bachelor degree which equip students with valuable academic and practical skills in marketing and negotiation within a global environment.
Learn cutting edge fields of expertise
- International Luxury Marketing
- Marketing Connected Objects
- Persuasive communication & consumer psychology
Gain theoretical knowledge to understand today's global business environment
- Work on an Applied Business Experience (Consultancy projects)
- Understand the way international finance risk management impacts a marketing decision
- Master the societal marketing and corporate social responsibility of a firm
- Master the tools associated with international marketing
- Analyse theoretical marketing concepts and frameworks within a luxury market
- Identify key success factors of luxury brand management
Business development practical management skills
- Be able to implement an international marketing policy
- Have a pragmatic overview of international business to manage a team
- Use societal marketing in day to day operations
- Recommend appropriate brand marketing elements for luxury goods and services
- Develop e-business on a marketing point of view
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- A non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1 in any field
- English language certificate (for non-native speakers): TOEIC (785) or IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL (79-93)
Step 1: Fill in the online application form on bsbu.eu
Step 2: Oral motivation interview (Skype)
The admission process is now closed for our 2018 intake. The next admission session is October 2018 for 2019 intake.
Burgundy School of Business - BSB is an international School of Management, situated in Dijon and Lyon, France. BSB offers top-level Management training programmes to French and international students: Bachelor, Master in Management and postgraduate programmes designed for recent graduates or professionals. In this video you get to meet some of Burgundy School of Business’s students.
Burgundy School of Business - BSB
The Burgundy School of Business, originally founded in Dijon in 1899, is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management. Their rankings certify their expertise: Belonging to the Top 1% Business Schools in the world...