MSc DIGITAL LEADERSHIP
A programme designed to help students acquire critical skills to navigate through the digital world
The MSc Digital Leadership emerged to fill an ever-growing demand from companies across all sectors for professionals who combine managerial skills, digital savviness, and vision in the digital era.
It is a 1-year programme, 100% English taught and designed for world-class students or professionals with a non-French Bachelor degree which help students acquire the advanced skills to either help their future employer take on the challenge of digital transformation (endorsing positions such as community manager, digital manager, digital marketing manager, etc.) or to launch their own digital business.
Highly innovative and broad-vision programme
- Sponsored by French Tech (a governmental organisation that promotes digital and technological entrepreneurship) and the Digital League (governmental organization that coordinates digital innovation activities for private and public partners)
- Contents designed with authoritative experts and companies at the cutting edge of the digital world in Europe (Orange, Technicolor, Pages Jaunes, Digital League, French Tech)
Main competencies acquired
- Ability to independently develop an entire digital marketing campaign for a new product or service
- Thorough understanding of the digital world, the underlying values and functioning of a digital ecosystem, including how social actors interact and exchange services in order to successfully deploy a strategic action
- Personal and technical skills: agility in a digital environment, perfect understanding of marketing and digital issues, digital project management, identify digital ROI leverages, Google analytics tools
- Strategy implementation: project budgeting, fundraising for new ventures, develop and test a new idea, establish a virtual business in a competitive and innovative environment etc.
A combination of learning-by-doing activities and challenges, inside or outside the classroom
- Field works projects where students practice and carry tasks on the field (interviews with experts, ethnographic studies)
- Numerous in-class activities and challenges around design thinking, creative workshops, innovation management, and digital games
- - Frequent professional speeches by digital companies managers, during and outside of the courses
- - Virtual business game
- - Organisation of digital events with the Digital League (job dating day, Eclypse day, digital Hackathon)
- - In general, the programme has been designed to be highly interactive with instructors and managers, and to allow students to express full creativity and innovativeness in projects and in-class activites
A programme taught in Lyon, a major digital city
- A major digital ecosystem: 8 incubators, 5 start-up accelerators, 7 co-working spaces, 2 Fab Labs, 1 living lab and many specialised nurseries such as Pixel and Rives Numériques
- 4,000 companies, 34,000 jobs and 1,000 researchers in the digital ecosystem
Graduates from the MSc Digital Leadership will be able to hold various positions in:
- project management (Brand content manager, Social Media manager, Acquisition manager, CRM loyalty manager).
- E-marketing (Data scientist/analyst, Product owner, Traffic manager, Media manager)
- Trade (Customer manager, Web designer, HTML Integrator, E-merchandiser)
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- A non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1 in any field
- English language certificate (for non-native speakers) equivalent to TOEIC (785) or IELTS (6.0) or TOEFL (79)
Step 1: Fill in the online application form on BSB's website
Step 2: Oral motivation interview
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Burgundy School of Business presentation by our students in our brand new campus in Dijon. Programmes description: Bachelor Marketing & Business, Master in Management, MSc Arts & Cultural Management, MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking, MSc Wine Management, MBA Wine & Spirits Business. Discover our students testimonials.
About this institute
Burgundy School of Business - BSB
The Burgundy School of Business, originally founded in Dijon in 1899, is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management. Top 1% Business Schools in the world with double accreditation: AACSB and EQUIS Among the...
Want to know more about MSc Digital Leadership? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
COVID-19: Support for Current and Prospective Students
We believe in making study abroad a safe, positive experience for everyone. Find out what we're doing to help our users in light of recent coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...