Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
MSc Data Science & Organizational Behavior
Train future leaders and academics in data and behavior management to a high level of expertise in the intersection between management, behavioral tools and data science.
The programme is created to give students programming skills, both by syntax (IT tools) and module (games tools), which is a unique way of teaching the subject.
The programme is based on the LESSAC (Laboratory for Experimentation in Social Sciences and Behavioral Analysis created in 2008): the largest experimental economics platform in Europe and one of the top players in research.
An exclusive programme in Europe providing a unique knowledge
Students will be able to put in practice effective tools to understand and manage data and modify decision making and behavior.
2 field trips included to the programme
- Visit of IBM Data Center in Luxembourg
- Participate in the «Southern Experimentalist Meeting» (location varies every year)
Immersion in the professional world at all times:
25% classes provided by experts during the whole year
Innovative Teaching methods
- Experimental and simulation labs
- Virtual Organizations
- ICT tools
- Machine Learning
Developing skills with Behavioral tools and Data Science Management
- Creating value from information
- Making use of the power of (big) data
- Knowledge of Statistics and Data analytics
- Understanding how data can be used to make business
- Data representation, data transformation and analysis for decision makers
- Reduce, sample, create analytics, summarize information, present it in a useful way to the decision makers
Non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1 in a Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Business or equivalent
Language requirements - Important note for the Fall 2020 intake:
In view of the current circumstances related to COVID-19, measures have been taken to make language tests more flexible:
- No language test is now required for the registration file
- Language levels will be assessed indirectly through motivational interviews
- If the candidates have a language test previously carried out, they can attach it to the registration file
- Step 1: Fill in the online application form on BSB's website
- Step 2: Motivation interview
- Step 3: Online knowledge quizz
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Graduates for the programmes will be able to hold positions creating a link between technical and strategic departments of Data analyst / Data scientist, Global strategist, Analyst in counselling companies, Chief in marketing services, Management consultant, government official, economist in banks and financial organizations, human resources manager… or develop their own company
Burgundy School of Business presentation by our students in our brand new campus in Dijon. Programmes description: Bachelor Marketing & Business, Master in Management, MSc Arts & Cultural Management, MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking, MSc Wine Management, MBA Wine & Spirits Business. Discover our students testimonials.
About this institute
Burgundy School of Business - BSB
The Burgundy School of Business, originally founded in Dijon in 1899, is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management. Top 1% Business Schools in the world with double accreditation: AACSB and EQUIS Among the...
Want to know more about MSc Data Science & Organizational Behavior? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...