MSc Corporate Finance & investment Banking
The perfect programme to emphasize finance and banking skills
A 1-year programme, 100% English taught and designed for world-class students with a non-French Bachelor degree, which aims at students or professional who want to gain an in-depth understanding of the international finance, at a corporate and market level
- A dual focus in two complementary fields of finance: Corporate Finance and Investment Banking
Understanding of the Financial World
An in-depth understanding of the international financial world as well as the necessary professional skills, theoretical knowledge and useful financial tools needed in a professional environment: Excel, financial calculus methods, statistics, market tools, monetary tools, risk calculation, how to deal with crisis/fraud, building a budget, advisory…
- Preparation to the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Certification integrated to the programme, a very distinctive feature for their professional opportunities worldwide
- Key debates in the field form an integral part of the course and equip graduates with essential critical thinking skills.
- Innovative teaching methods, such as the "Chrono Diagnosis" project: a 48-hour team work with 6-8 students to analyse a real case. A valuable result is asked to students about the company's competitors, its growth perspective and recommendations concerning the Stock Exchange (buy/sell). A professional jury will judge the final recommendations.
- A programme is taught by academics and international professionals from financial institutions, finance firms, credit rating agencies, etc
- A House of Finance with a dedicated trading room connected to Bloomberg
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- A non-French Bachelor degree or a French Master 1 in any field
- English language certificate (for non-native speakers): TOEIC (785), IELTS (6.5), TOEFL (79-93)
- Step 1: Fill in the online application form on bsbu.eu
- Step 2: A dissertation on a financial topic
- Step 3: Oral motivation interview (Skype)
Graduates from the MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking will be CFA Charter holders, a world-wide recognition in the financial area and a passport for an international career, which will enable them to stand out in the competitive global industry and gain instant credibility with peers, employers, and clients who know the hard work, intelligence, and profound commitment it takes to earn the charter.
Graduates will be able to hold different positions in an international context in the fields of
- corporate finance and market finance (financial engineering), such as investment banking, consulting, investment industry (sell-side/buy-side, investment analysis (equity, credit, M&A)
- portfolio management), finance banking for companies, merger&Aquisitions specialist, cash flow management / Internal controller etc.
Burgundy School of Business presentation by our students in our brand new campus in Dijon. Programmes description: Bachelor Marketing & Business, Master in Management, MSc Arts & Cultural Management, MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking, MSc Wine Management, MBA Wine & Spirits Business. Discover our students testimonials.
Burgundy School of Business - BSB
The Burgundy School of Business, originally founded in Dijon in 1899, is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management. Top 1% Business Schools in the worldwith its double accreditation: AACSB and EQUIS 77th best...
Want to know more about MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Win a €5000 scholarship to study in Europe!
Planning on studying a
Master's degree in Europe?
Find your perfect career!