Master in Management "Grande Ecole"
The "star" programme of French Business Schools "Grandes Écoles"
A 2-year programme leading to a Master's degree recognized by the State and internationally, 100% English taught and designed for world-class students with a non-French Bachelor degree.
A bridge to key functions in companies and to top-level careers!
A GENERALIST PROGRAMME WITH VARIOUS TRACKS BEFORE SPECIALISING
- Solid background in Management, Marketing and Finance fundamentals
- Excellence tracks recognised by major companies: Leadership, Entrepreneurship and Creativity, Wine Management…
- Strong added value specialisations (Audit, Corporate Finance, HRM, Wealth Management, Culture and Creative Industries, Data ScienceEntrepreneurship, etc.)
INSIGHT INTO THE CORPORATE WORLD
- Contact with experts and consultants from the corporate world during class
- Up to 22 months of work placements in total and business simulation games, group projects, consultancy and case studies
- An optional professional gap year
CLOSE FOLLOW-UP AND PERSONALISED APPROACH
- Small teaching groups (20-40 students)
- Personal advice, meetings and workshops to build your professional project
AN INTERNATIONAL DIMENSION
- Study abroad opportunity: 1 semester abroad (exchange) or 1 year for a double degree in one of our 181 partner universities all over the world.
- Multicultural Environment: 75 nationalities on the campus and 39% international faculty, 40 visiting professors from all over the world every year.
DOUBLE DEGREE OPPORTUNITY
- In addition to the specialisation option, you also have the chance to complete a double degree by taking an MSc, at no additional cost
- 8 MSc options available, including in Finance, Marketing, Data Science, Digital Leadership, International Business, Art Management and Wine Management.
International applicants should meet the following requirements:
- a Bachelor Degreein any field (whether French or non-French)
- English language certificate (for non-native speakers): IELTS 6.0 or TOEIC 785 or TOEFL 79
- Step 1: On-line application on BSB's website
- Step 2: Management test
- Step 3 : Motivation Interview
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Graduates from the Master in Management programme will have various opportunities regarding their career:
- 92% of graduates find employment within 6 months of graduation
- More than 50% find before their graduation
- 45% of our graduates start their career abroad
A large proportion of our graduates found employment in Sales & Marketing, Finance & Banking, Human Resources, Production, General Management, IT.
Master in Management
Burgundy School of Business presentation by our students in our brand new campus in Dijon. Programmes description: Bachelor Marketing & Business, Master in Management, MSc Arts & Cultural Management, MSc Corporate Finance & Investment Banking, MSc Wine Management, MBA Wine & Spirits Business. Discover our students testimonials.
About this institute
Burgundy School of Business - BSB
The Burgundy School of Business, originally founded in Dijon in 1899, is a leading teaching and research school belonging to the network of top French academic institutions in management. Top 1% Business Schools in the world with double accreditation: AACSB and EQUIS Among the...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Want to know more about Master in Management "Grande Ecole"? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain