About this program
MSc International Economy and Business
Our International Economics and Business program aims to train professionals capable of analysing the global world economy, interpreting international trends, and effectively conducting and managing international negotiations. The investment incentive and management profile of the International Economics and Business major ensures that students will acquire thorough and up-to-date knowledge in the preparation and implementation of foreign direct investments (FDI).
- Undergraduate diploma (or higher)
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English.
- Often you can get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents along with you when you finally go to the university.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Analysis and evaluation of global world economy and international trends
- Preparation and management of foreign investments
- Management of international negotiations and development of contractual constructions
- Establishment of international (joint) enterprises
- Development of investment strategy at municipalities
Scholarships & funding
A full scholarship opportunity is available on the university's website, called Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme.
Visit the university's website to view all scholarship opportunities!
Study Schedule: Full-time
Form of Financing: Self-funded
For more information, please visit the university's website.
Tuition fee: €3,000 per semester
Our students graduating with a Masters degree in International Economics and Business will:
Receive knowledge that is unique in Hungary, can be put into practice immediately and for which there is constant demand from employers;
Be prepared for the successful management of the international economic relations and investments of companies, institutions and local governments, and for effective business communication in several languages;
Be able to perform expert, analyst and managerial tasks within the framework of the Hungarian state administration or at international organizations.
Graduates will be eligible for the following positions in multinational companies, international organizations and municipalities that receive and manage foreign investments:
- FDI strategic analyst
- Investment promotion officer
- Foreign capital investment manager
- FDI specialist (consultant)
- International investor relations manager
About this institute
Budapest Business School
BBS is Hungary’s market leading university and largest business school with a professional history of 160 years, educating more than 18,000 students and having international students from all around the world. The university is offering full degree programs on bachelor’s,...
Why study at Budapest Business School
- Established in 1857
- 18000 students
- 1000 international students from 80 countries
- 200+ partner universities
- 1000+ active corporate relationships including Robert Bosch, Citi Global, Microsoft Artificial Intelligence Business School
- Full scholarship opportunities
Several double-degree options in Europe and overseas
- Augsburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- University of Stirling (UK)
- Avans University of Applied Sciences (Netherlands)
- Frankfurt University of Applied Sciences (Germany)
- Shih Chien University (Taiwan),
- Thomas More University (Belgium),
- Universite de Picardie Jules Verne (France),
- University of Asturias, Oviedo (Spain);
- University of Le Havre (France);
- Hof University of Applied Sciences (Germany);
- Kempten, Duale Hochschule Baden-Wurttemberg Villingen-Schwenningen (Germany).
International accreditation in 2020 Faculty of Finance and Accounting was nominated the most popular Hungarian faculty
Be the first to write a review!