Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
International Brand Communication M.A.Brand Academy - University of Applied Sciences
Master Degree in International Brand Communication
This two year course provides unparalleled exposure to the planning and creation of brand communication campaigns used by advertising agencies in both Western and Eastern countries.
This course teaches you all about the success factors that drive cross-border and cross-culture brand communication and which you need to master for a career in the brand and creative industry. Through a deep understanding of consumers' mindsets and multiple branding perspectives you will learn to effectively build and strategically position brands through communication. Collaborating with well-known agencies and companies, you will learn to create effective communication campaigns suitable for selected countries. The program is taught in English.
Graduates of the International Brand Communication can expect to have a wide variety of career opportunities in marketing communication agencies and in-house marketing departments of global companies.
- Strategic Planner
- Digital or Creative Planner
- Brand Communication Manager
- Manager for Marketing and Communications within the advertising and communication sector.
- First academic degree/ Bachelor Degree programme rated at least 180 credits (ECTS).
- English language proficiency at B2 level (EILTS or TOEFL test) or at least 543 points in the paper-based TOEFL test or 87 points in the Internet-based test; or 5.0 points in IELTS.
- Entrance interview.
Tuition & fees
The costs of the program:
- €23.050 (EU)
- €30.060 (non-EU)
What is Brand Academy?
Brand Academy is a private, governmentally accredited university of applied sciences in Hamburg, focusing on brands. We educate the best future marketing and brand experts. We promote intercultural, targeted networking to help our students to develop personally during and after...