MSc in Management with Digital MarketingBPP University
MSc in Management with Digital Marketing
All available course dates
About this program
MSc in Management with Digital Marketing
Success as a modern leader requires knowledge and skills in emerging areas. This programme will ensure you develop digital marketing and management abilities that can drive growth and be used across various sectors throughout your career.
This dynamic programme is aimed at ambitious individuals who want to develop management knowledge and skills with a solid understanding of the most advanced theories and techniques in digital marketing. It explores how to use data effectively to drive performance and manage risk in times of uncertainty and change.
The entry requirements to study the MSc Management with Digital Marketing are as follows:
A minimum of a 2:2 Honours degree from a UK or recognised international university or equivalent such as the CMI, ILM, CIM, CIMA at Level 6 or above.
English entry requirements for International students
To study at BPP, it is important that you are able to communicate and engage in English effectively in an academic setting.
If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide proof of your ability – for reading, writing, listening and speaking in English.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the program webpage.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
What you will learn
This practical course covers the essential and strategic knowledge required to run digital marketing campaigns and achieve success as an effective leader.
- Personal Effectiveness
- Leading Through Digital Disruption
- Global Strategy and Sustainability
- Customer Experience Strategy
- Data Driven Decisions for Business
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Analytics
- Brand Building in the Digital Age
- Digital Marketing and Communication
- Business Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the program webpage for more information.
12 months (full-time), 18 months (full-time with Professional Development Planning (PDP))
Full-time students will typically receive eight contact hours per week and will need to devote at least 30 hours a week to study.
The full-time option of this programme lasts for 12 months. The extended 18-month option with PDP offers additional skills workshops, employability activities and opportunities for practical training.
2022/23 academic year
Course fees for the MSc Management with Digital Marketing are £12,500 for the 12-month programme and £16,220 for the 18-month programme.
Master of Science in Management with Digital Marketing awarded by BPP University
- Explore current and future challenges that firms in various sectors face
- Learn how to develop marketing campaigns, while shaping brand and communication strategy
- Use modern technology tools and data analytics techniques
- Develop the core skills to use digital marketing tools
- Beneficial to current or future leadership professionals looking to use and harness digital marketing strategies
- Prepare for your career development and progression as a current or future marketer
- Includes the Professional and Academic Skills for Success (PASS) element, a non-credit bearing module which will help you build a strong foundation of academic skills
- Informed by industry and expert practitioners
- Our 18-month Professional Development Planning programme can help contribute to your success at finding jobs and post-study work visa opportunities
Message the school
About this institute
The BPP University is a global education provider of world-class professional qualifications. The group delivers programs globally both face-to-face and through our innovative online learning platforms. BPP is at the heart of the professions it serves. Our courses have been...
Why study at BPP University
Educating over 80,000 learners each year
Working with 7,000 businesses across industry, many working with us on an exclusive basis.
Producing learning materials that are used 150 countries across the globe.
Want to know more about MSc in Management with Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!