MSc Finance & Investment
Want to get ahead in the finance industry? Study the MSc Finance & Investment, a programme which is delivered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts.
For a limited time, you can save 10% on your fees when you apply before 31 August 2021! Terms and conditions apply*.
Why enrol on this programme
At BSBI, we have enterprise, success and leadership at our core meaning we’re committed to producing students who have the potential to become future business leaders. Through hands-on teaching methods taught by our expert faculty, you’ll gain an excellent education that can feed into any number of careers. You’ll study modules including: Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity, Derivatives and Alternative Investments as well as Corporate Finance. By the time you graduate, you’ll have a wide breadth of knowledge that will enable you to work in a variety of different organisations ranging from start-ups to big corporations.
Why study in Berlin
You’ll be studying in a well-equipped campus located in the heart of Berlin, Germany’s capital, a country which has been ranked as the world’s most innovative country according to the 2020 Bloomberg Innovation Index. Germany is also the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe. By studying in this metropolis, you’ll expand your professional network whilst getting to explore one of the most loved study destinations.
Adding value to your degree with a professional short course certificate.
In addition to your programme modules, BSBI offers Professional Certificate courses that are designed to help you develop your career path and succeed in your industry of choice. You will have the option to choose from:
- Data Analytics: this course enables business managers to integrate data-driven decisions and develop the thorough theoretical background required to succeed in this field.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: you will gain indispensable skills in social media and digital marketing so you can stay ahead of the competition.
- Financial and Business Modelling: this course can help you make advanced level decisions that enhance the value of your organisation.
- Project Management: this programme teaches you leadership skills and how to effectively address constraints including scope, time and budget.
- Character Development - Leadership and Strategy: you will develop skills in innovation and entrepreneurship whilst leading from the front.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Only international students are eligible for this offer.
- Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
- Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer.
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to ECCTIS UK), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate)
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
- Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA)
*Above bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Corporate Finance
- Business and Financial Analysis
- Derivatives and Alterative Investments
- Quantitative Finance and Financial Markets
- Islamic Banking Operations
- Mergers and Acquisitions and Private Equity
- Study Methods
- Research Methodology
- German Language studies
Scholarships & funding
- For a limited time, you can save 10% on your fees when you apply! Terms and conditions apply*
- To learn more about special discounts and offers for international students, please fill in an inquiry form or visit the institute's website.
- Tuition Fees for International students fee students : € 12,000 per year
- Tuition Fees for EU students fee : € 8,000 per year
Once they have completed the programme graduates will be able to:
- Evaluate critical arguments and information to frame appropriate questions and make judgements regarding solutions to problems related to financial and investment markets
- Apply professional standards in design, presentation, and writing to clearly communicate your ideas to both specialist and non-specialist audiences
- Plan and manage your own learning making appropriate use of professional networks, publications, and research sources
The MSc Finance & Investment will prepare you for a variety of roles within the finance sector, such as investment analyst, investment manager and portfolio manager.
About this institute
Berlin School of Business & Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise Leadership Success Every course...
Why study at Berlin School of Business & Innovation
There is no denying that Berlin is an excellent study destination. With its blend of cultural heritage sites and vibrant nightlife, Germany’s capital has become a popular choice for many students around the world, particularly those seeking an affordable education.
Every course is taught in English, enabling you to learn without any language barriers.
BSBI also offers the free Executive Education course which is aimed at those wanting to take up leadership roles in their careers. This will help you stand out from the crowd, particularly in today’s competitive job market. BSBI prides itself on offering an inclusive and multicultural learning environment for students to thrive in.
Want to know more about MSc Finance & Investment? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...