Master's in Business Administration (MBA)
Kickstart your new career in 2021!
Why enrol on this programme
Studying an MBA is an excellent way to boost your profile, develop managerial skills and learn how to take your business to the next level. By having this valuable business qualification, you’ll develop the skills needed to accelerate your career and business, helping you to secure more senior positions, better pay and an abundance of opportunities. BSBI has partnered with Concordia University Chicago (CUC) to provide an MBA designed and taught by business professionals and educators who are passionate about preparing ethical leaders for the global marketplace. This degree is recognised by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programmes (ACBSP).
- Minimum age: 21
- Bachelor's degree from a U.S. equivalent, regionally accredited institution
- GPA earned 2.25 or above
English language requirements
- IELTS minimum score 6.0 (not less than 6.0 in any component), or
- TOEFL minimum 72 (internet based), or
- PASSWORD minimum 6.0
English proficiency requirements can be waived for
- Native English speakers, or
- International students who have earned an advanced degree from an accredited institution in the United States, or students from an international English-speaking university (in which the lingua franca is English) do not need to submit English language scores.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Managing and Leading Effective Organizations
- Global Marketing in the Digital Era
- Ethics, Law and Communication in Decision Making
- Organizational Behavior for Competitive Advantage
- Economics for Managers
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Strategy for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Managing Human Capital
- Statistics Applied to Managerial Problems
- Global Management
- Financial Management
Scholarships & funding
- For a limited time, you can save 10% on your fees! Terms and conditions apply*
- To learn more about special discounts and offers for international students, please fill in an inquiry form or visit the institute's website.
- EU and International students fee student price: €18,000
By the end of the programs, you will be able to:
- Plan, implement and analyse business and leadership strategies with confidence
- Understand ethical issues in business and develop leadership strategies that take these into account
- Implement creative and innovative solutions to drive your business's performance
- Use your communication skills to develop professional business relationships
- Integrate your global perspective into your business philosophy and practice
The MBA programs increases self-confidence while developing essential soft skills. Students continuing their studies with the MBA programs will be equipped to access more employment opportunities when they launch their careers. Employed professionals will acquire knowledge to help them achieve promotions or assist in growing a business. An abundance of career options are available to MBA graduates in areas including entrepreneurship, marketing management and executive leadership positions
About this institute
Berlin School of Business & Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise Leadership Success Every course...
Why study at Berlin School of Business & Innovation
There is no denying that Berlin is an excellent study destination. With its blend of cultural heritage sites and vibrant nightlife, Germany’s capital has become a popular choice for many students around the world, particularly those seeking an affordable education.
Every course is taught in English, enabling you to learn without any language barriers.
BSBI also offers the free Executive Education course which is aimed at those wanting to take up leadership roles in their careers. This will help you stand out from the crowd, particularly in today’s competitive job market. BSBI prides itself on offering an inclusive and multicultural learning environment for students to thrive in.
Want to know more about Master's in Business Administration (MBA)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic
Campbellsville, United States of America
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg