Study in Germany, a nation that’s ranked no.1 for innovation, globally. Benefit from reduced fees when you apply for the Global MBA programme before 31 August 2021. Save 10% on your fees! Partial Scholarships are also available. Terms and conditions apply*.
Why study this programme
This programme is offered in partnership with the University for the Creative Arts, a Gold Standard institution under the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) that has been ranked 13th out of all UK universities in The Guardian League Tables 2020 and ranked 7th in business, marketing and management (The Guardian League Tables 2021). Throughout the 18-month programme, you’ll have the opportunity to learn the skills needed to work in the global economy. You’ll also pick a pathway based on your career goals: Entrepreneurship, Project Management, HR Management and Marketing Management. Modules on the programme include: Marketing and Business Environment, Strategic Management and Leadership as well as Accounting and Managerial Finance.
Student Satisfaction Survey 2020 revealed that:
87% of students are satisfied with their experience at BSBI - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
88% of students feel their ideas are valued in their course - Source: BSBI March 2020 StudentSurvey
Adding value to your degree with a professional short course certificate.
In addition to your programme modules, BSBI offers Professional Certificate courses that are designed to help you develop your career path and succeed in your industry of choice.You will have the option to choose from:
- Data Analytics: this course enables business managers to integrate data-driven decisions and develop the thorough theoretical background required to succeed in this field.
- Digital Marketing and Social Media: you will gain indispensable skills in social media and digital marketing so you can stay ahead of the competition.
- Financial and Business Modelling: this course can help you make advanced level decisions that enhance the value of your organisation.
- Project Management: this programme teaches you leadership skills and how to effectively address constraints including scope, time and budget.
- Character Development - Leadership and Strategy: you will develop skills in innovation and entrepreneurship whilst leading from the front.
Why study in Berlin
Alongside studying, you’ll have ample opportunities to expand your professional network through class visits by interacting with other ambitious students on your programme. You might even find your next business partner. You’ll be based in the start-up capital of Europe, Berlin, meaning you’ll be surrounded by a number of excellent employers, many of whom are keen to offer internships to ambitious students.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Only international students are eligible for this offer.
- Not applicable for European passport holders, they have a separate European fees.
- To secure the offer, a minimum deposit of €2,000 must be paid before the deadline.
- The tuition fee balance must be paid before the start of the programme.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or scholarships.
- Terms and conditions of the Study Agreement are still applicable.
- Students who have already paid a deposit towards Feb, May or Oct 2021 intakes will receive the same discount upon registering on campus.
- Students who have deferred from any 2020 intake will not receive this offer.
Minimum age: 21
Academic qualifications: Strong undergraduate degree from a recognised university. If you do not meet the academic requirements, you may be assessed on relevant work experience. You must have at least 3 years of management experience.
English language requirements:
- IELTS – minimum OS 6.0 (with min 5.5 in each component) or equivalent test (i.e. Password Test, PTE, TOEFL IBT)
- Applicants who achieved a bachelor’s degree or above* from a recognised university (according to ECCTIS UK), where the method of instruction was entirely in English (teaching and assessment) must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- Canadian nationals who have completed a bachelor’s degree at an English-speaking University must submit a Medium of Instruction Letter
- West African Certificates (WAEC AND NECO only) with a minimum of C6 in English and issued within the last 5 years. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is also accepted with an overall grade C or above. For Tanzania and Cameroon, we request an IELTS (or equivalent certificate)
- Cambridge IGCSE, Cambridge AICE certificates
- International Baccalaureate Diploma can be accepted if: English Syllabus A: Standard or Higher Grade 4, or above and English Syllabus B: Standard Grade 5 or Higher Grade 4, or above
- Nationals of a majority English speaking country who have taken their academic qualifications in that country, do not need to sit an English test (Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, Malta, New Zealand, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, UK and USA)
*Above bachelor’s degree can be postgraduate certificate, postgraduate diploma, master’s degree, etc.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Marketing and Business Environment
- Accounting and Managerial Finance
- Systems and Operations Management
- Strategic Management and Leadership
- Study Methods
- Research Methodology
- German Language studies
Pathway One - Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurial Business Management
- Innovation and Product Development
Pathway Two - Project Management
- Project Management and Leadership
- Cross-Cultural Management
Pathway Three - Hr Management
- Human Capital Management
- Cross-Cultural Management
Pathway Four - Marketing Management
- Digital Marketing Communication
- Global Marketing Management
Pathway Five - Health Management
- Healthcare Strategy and Administration
- Health Finance and Economics
Pathway Six - Shipping and Maritime
- Law of the Sea, Chartering and Marine Insurance
- Maritime Operations and Management
Scholarships & funding
- Save 10% on your fees! Partial Scholarships are also available. Terms and conditions apply*.
- To learn more about special discounts and offers for international students, please fill in an inquiry form or visit the institute's website.
- Tuition Fees for International students fee students : € 13,500 per year
- Tuition Fees for EU students fee : € 9,000 per year
By the end of the programme, graduates will be able to:
- Discuss and apply a fully informed and detailed knowledge of business organisations, their people, financial, investments, marketing, and management models.
- Assess markets, business models, communicate business needs and identify changing business scenarios in a management context.
- Apply professional standards in design, presentation, and writing to clearly communicate your ideas to both specialist and non-specialist audiences.
The Global MBA programme increases self-confidence while developing essential soft skills. Students continuing their studies with the Global MBA programme will be equipped to access more employment opportunities when they launch their careers. Employed professionals will acquire knowledge to help them achieve promotions or assist in growing a business. An abundance of career options are available to Global MBA graduates in areas including entrepreneurship and marketing manager. Executive leadership positions are also an option.
About this institute
Berlin School of Business & Innovation
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) is located in the heart of Berlin and focuses on helping graduates to become exceptional leaders in their chosen field. Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise Leadership Success Every course...
Why study at Berlin School of Business & Innovation
There is no denying that Berlin is an excellent study destination. With its blend of cultural heritage sites and vibrant nightlife, Germany’s capital has become a popular choice for many students around the world, particularly those seeking an affordable education.
Every course is taught in English, enabling you to learn without any language barriers.
BSBI also offers the free Executive Education course which is aimed at those wanting to take up leadership roles in their careers. This will help you stand out from the crowd, particularly in today’s competitive job market. BSBI prides itself on offering an inclusive and multicultural learning environment for students to thrive in.
Want to know more about Global MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic