About this program
Data Mining and BI for Cyber Security - Summer
Data Mining and Business Intelligence focus on automatic data analysis and the extraction of information and knowledge. Over the last few years, data mining has become a crucial factor in the competitive environment and serves organizations at all levels, from operational decisions to the improvement of strategic planning. Ben-Gurion University’s summer program in data mining and business intelligence will meet the obvious need for academic training in big data, business intelligence and data mining methods, especially for cyber security enhancement.
Israel is uniquely positioned as a leader in the cyber security ecosystem, and Beer-Sheva is becoming one of the largest centers of cyber security innovation in the world. Ben-Gurion University (BGU) sits at the heart of this rapidly developing ecosytem. With the Cyber Security Research Center and the Big Data Lab established at BGU, the university is an ideal environment for learning, researching, and innovating in
the field of cyber security.
- Students in their third year of undergraduate studies (and higher) or at any stage of their graduate studies in Information Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Communication Engineering, Data Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics and Industrial Engineering & Management with Robotics or Information Systems track. The student must have a GPA of at least 82 or 3.0.
- English proficiency required.
- Personal Laptop (Windows OS).
- Programming experience - advantage
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Advanced Topics in Cyber Security
- Methods for Detecting Cyber Attack
- Final Project dealing with novel cybersecurity problems
- Professional field trips, visiting the industry's leading innovators, supporting organizations and additional figures of the data mining and Cyber Security ecosystem.
- Touristic field trips
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Message the school
About this institute
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
The extraordinary and groundbreaking achievements of our researchers, students and graduates are not only a result of the advanced research and teaching infrastructure and excellent study conditions, but also of the unique way of studying, living and working at Ben-Gurion...
Want to know more about Data Mining and BI for Cyber Security - Summer? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!