Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Beijing University of Chemical Technology offers a Controlling Theory and Engineering Doctor's Degree programme.
Download the application form from the following address:
Return the completed application form for foreign students to Study at BUCT and 6 passport photos to International Office of BUCT by mail, fax or in person.
The academic year begins in early September each year. There are two semesters for each year.
An Admission Notice and a Visa Application Form for Overseas Students (Form JW202) will be sent to each successful applicant. Overseas applicants can apply for an X visa (for foreign students) to China at their local Chinese Embassy or Consulate with the Admission Notice, passport, Form JW202 and Physical Test Records (originals) required. Each student should register for the course at the International Office of BUCT bringing the originals of the above documents with them within the specified time.
1. Applicants should have a good school record and be in good health.
2. Age Requirements: The applicants for undergraduate degree should be below 30 years old, for master's degree below 40 years old, for doctoral degree below 45 years old, for junior and senior scholar below 50 years old.
3. Applicants for undergraduate programs are required to have an education equivalent to, or higher than, that for a Chinese senior middle school graduate; applicants for Master's degree programs should have a Bachelor's degree; applicants for Doctoral degree programs should have a Master's degree; applicants for further studies are required to have undergone a two-year college study program; and applicants for advanced further studies should have been awarded a Master's degree. The degree certificate and diploma and school report should be under home notarization.
4. Applicants for Master's or Doctoral degree programs should present letters of recommendation from two teachers with the post of associate professor or higher.
5. Applicants are required to get at least level 4 of HSK.
1. Undergraduate students and candidates for Master's or Doctoral degrees who have passed all examinations and satisfied all other requirements at the end of their studies will be granted diplomas and awarded Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degrees respectively in accordance with the regulations of the PRC for conferring academic degrees. Those who have failed the requirements will be granted certificates of completion of studies.
2. General scholars and senior scholars who have completed their programs will be granted certificates.
Before coming to China, foreign students should apply for X visa if you plan to study at BUCT for one year or more, or F visa if you plan for a short study period. For detail information please consult the local embassy in your country. For a long-term study in China, you'd better apply for X visa for the purpose of getting residence permit.
Once admitted by the Chinese language program at BUCT, you will receive a Visa Application form for Study in China (JW202) and BUCT Admission Notice. After arriving at BUCT, you need to apply for the residence permit within 30 days of entry.
Application fees: RMB 500 Yuan
Textbooks fee is free.
Tuition fee: RMB 35000 Yuan per year
Accommodation in standard bedroom: RMB 42 or 50 Yuan per bed per day
Boarding Expenses: Students can eat on campus in the student dining halls, the monthly expenses are approximate RMB500 Yuan-RMB700 Yuan per person on average.
Beijing University of Chemical Technology (BUT) is a state key university directly under the Ministry of Education and a key university of the national Project 211. It is a multi-disciplinary university with science and engineering retained as the core disciplines...