About this program
Public Health draws on knowledge and practice from a number of disciplines and this degree is no different. The course is built around three interconnected streams of knowledge:
- Theoretical concepts where students are exposed to the underlying key theories which inform health and health policy and practice;
- Practical concepts where students are provided with the skills and knowledge to apply, implement and evaluate of public health interventions;
- Populations and public health where learners are provided with the skills and knowledge to understand and react to the needs of populations at a local, national and global level.
Chat live with students from Bath Spa University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Bath Spa University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
We accept a wide range of qualifications for entry to our undergraduate Programs. The main ones are listed under 'Typical offers' in the main column below. For combined courses, please check both subjects. If your qualification is not listed
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
The course will be delivered using a range of approaches including lectures, seminars, workshops, guest speakers, field trips and possible short work placements. You'll also be able to complete practical work in the laboratory with technicians and tutors, and work with data in the computer lab.
- UK students full time for 2021/22 Entry in Year 1: £9,250
- International students full time for 2021/22 Entry in Year 1: £13,910<
For more information about tuition fee, please visit the University webiste.
Work placements, industry links and internships
There will be opportunities for students to engage in work placements and to volunteer in a community setting.
There will be a number of field trips to relevant public health organizations and in local authority public and environmental health departments.
After completing this degree, you could work in the following fields:
- Environmental scientist
- Biosecurity specialist
- Public health manager
- Child health specialist
- Health promotion specialist
- Health informatics specialist
Message the school
About this institute
Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University is a top UK university for creativity, culture, enterprise and education. Based in a World Heritage city and connected to a network of international partners, Bath Spa University ensures that its graduates are socially engaged global citizens....
Want to know more about Public Health BSc (Hons)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!