About this program
Business and Management With Integrated Foundation Year BA (Hons)
Our Business and Management degree with an integrated foundation course will help you develop as a person to achieve your potential through teaching you about business and how it works. You'll graduate with potential for employment in different businesses; this could be an organisation, the private or public sector, a charity or possibly your own business. We aim to give you the skills to apply your knowledge in a wide range of situations in any sector.
Our London based Business and Management degree offers an integrated foundation course to prepare you for degree-level learning.
Chat live with students from Bath Spa University
Do you want to know what it's like to study at Bath Spa University? Visit the link below to student ambassadors and get answers to all of your burning questions about academic and student life.
Year zero (Integrated Foundation Year) modules
- Introduction to Business and Management
- Planning Your Career in Business
- Communication for Professionals
- Introduction to Digital Marketing and Social Media
- Academic Study Skills
- Basic Statistics and ICT.
Year one (Level 4) modules
- The Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour and Management
- Economics and Globalisation
- Managing Data
- Design Thinking for Enterprise
- Professional Practice.
Year two (Level 5) modules
- Creativity for Business
- Innovation Management
- The Marketing Business
- Operations and Project Management
- International Business
- Festival and Events Management.
Year three (Level 6) modules
- Business and Management Project
- Enterprise: Creating your Business
- Organisational Strategy
- Managing Sustainability
- Leadership and Management.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Please visit the website for information about tuition fees.
Program Intended Learning Outcomes
- The Business Environment: understand global forces (economic, social, ethical, political, ecological, technological and regulatory) within the business environment.
- Organisations: understand how organisations work and how design and development affects change, culture and values within the context of Business and Management.
- Strategy: knowledge of business policy and strategy.
- Innovation and Enterprise: understand business innovation and enterprise development.
- Finance: understand the different sources of finance and the use of these systems for planning and control.
Message the school
About this institute
Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University is a top UK university for creativity, culture, enterprise and education. Based in a World Heritage city and connected to a network of international partners, Bath Spa University ensures that its graduates are socially engaged global citizens....
Want to know more about Business and Management With Integrated Foundation Year BA (Hons)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!