Online Master in Interior DesignELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
Online Master in Interior Design
All available course dates
About this program
Online Master in Interior Design
The Master in Interior Design provides the latest approaches, approaches and tools in the development of interior space design projects.
This master's degree supports architecture and interior design professionals when facing current design challenges applied to inhabited spaces, those where our basic daily activities take place. Activities corresponding to both our private life -those whose traditional setting is home-, and work -which have the office as a prototypical setting, although it can be extrapolated to other professional fields.
The challenge is exciting.At present, the limits between these areas are increasingly blurred, and the spaces tend to assimilate several activities at the same time. Coexistence structures are less hierarchical, activity is not strictly linked to a specific place, accommodation and workplaces are shared and, even so, we strongly feel the need for moments in which to exercise our individuality.
Are you in to design the spaces of the future?
The Master in Interior Design has 30 places available.
It is a decision to preserve the quality of the program and so that you have the necessary support during learning.If you want to be one of the 30 Shifters, these are the requirements:
- University degree in some creative discipline, preferably in architecture.
- It is also possible to access with titles from other relevant careers, for example, engineering, design, advertising and ADE.
- In case of not having a university degree, it is possible to access based on the professional experience that can be accredited (in this case they will not be able to receive the Master's degree, but rather a university specialization degree).
- The master's degree is taught in Spanish, but it is advisable to have a good reading level in English.
- Motivation letter explaining why you want to study this master's program, and why at SHIFTA.
- Being an efficient, planned person with the capacity for autonomous learning.
- You will need a computer and a good internet connection.
- Basic knowledge of Autocad, Sketchup and V-Ray is recommended, which are the tools used in the program.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Inner Space Perception.
- Organization of the Interior Space.
- Communication of the Inner Space.
- Spatial Configurations in the Domestic Environment.
- Spatial Configurations in the Work Environment.
- Equipment for the Interior Space.
- Interior space conditioning techniques.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the school website for more information.
The master's degree is taught in Spanish, but it is advisable to have a good reading level in English.
Tuition Fee: €5,750
UVic-UCC own degree
ECTS credits: 60
- Well-being: focus on the well-being of the user. Understand the behaviors and adapt the spaces and the elements that occupy them to improve the experience. Incorporate healthy criteria into spaces.
- Connectivity: Integrate new network technologies so that they operate in favor of people's benefits.
- Creativity: Incorporate narrative techniques into the project to make proposals of interest, given the conditions of the assignment.
- Inclusion: Assume and equitably integrate into our projects the concept of diversity: gender diversity; of motor, physiological or intellectual capacities; old; or social or economic conditions.
- Innovation: Develop the capacity that contributes the differential value in a design proposal, based on a critical vision that surrounds it.
- Professionals who can work in interior design and architecture studios, where this extra professionalization is significantly important in the context described above.
- Professionals who can work in corporations or entities related to the construction, architectural and real estate sector, where this figure is increasingly important.
- Freelance interior design professionals
Message the school
About this institute
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
ELISAVA, Barcelona School of Design and Engineering, promotes education, knowledge and research in the fields of design, engineering and communication. With more than 50 years of experience, it has trained more than 17,000 students and it has established itself as...
Why study at ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
If you want to study engineering or design, this is your home.
Of course, you're not just going to study here... you're going to discover theories and tendencies, you're going to question pre-established ideas, you're going to experience new ways and build alternatives. We will give you the best tools to achieve it; your creative energy sets the pace.
You are our present and the future. We want to empower your abilities, lead you and connect you with the professional environment to enable your dreams so that they come true. We believe in a better world and we believe we can transform it. We're ready.
Want to know more about Online Master in Interior Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!