Master’s Degree in Retail Space: Retail DesignELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
Master’s Degree in Retail Space: Retail Design
All available course dates
Master's Degree in Retail Space: Retail Design
The Master's Degree in Retail Design will allow you to acquire the necessary knowledge in strategy, technological innovation and visual merchandising to respond to point of sale design in a constantly changing sector.
What do you have to bear in mind when creating your own spaces for brands? In the Master in Retail Space: Retail Design you will learn how to apply the design to a commercial space.
The Master in Retail Space: Retail Design is intended for professionals who wish to acquire complete knowledge in the field of commercial design: from small-scale design and new formats to large-scale design, from boutiques to large multinational brands, we will learn how the differences are applied in each scenario, working directly with real brands and company briefings.
The invited companies are, among others, Antonio Miro, World Duty Free, IKEA, SONY, Swarovski, Vitra, Tous, MUJI and Nike.
Most areas of the Master are covered with theory and practice cases. Importance is given to the analysis and study of trends and innovation in the market and society to get a close-up view of the elements in designing a retail space arena (new formats, space, communication, flow, exhibition, virtual aspects, sensory perceptions, etc.). Art and analysis are the basis of any project and the concept and projection of space. We make every effort so students come away with the highest standards and ability to work with the most demanding companies in the market.
- Graduates in Design, Fine Arts, or Communication.
- High level of Spanish (for the Spanish version) and English (for the English version.)
- Basic knowledge of spatial representation in 2D and 3D.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Large Formats and Strategies. Expansion Models
- Development of Executive Project in Commercial Design. Details and Formats
- Investigation Methods. Retail Spaces in Cities Global Trends in Sustainability
- Merging Physical & Digital. Technology and Retail
- Window Display Production. First Impressions
- Integral Project Global Trade. Large Scale. Commerce in Transit. Ikea
- Commercial Marketing Strategies
- New Ways of Retail Spaces. Study Project
- Visual Communication, Identity and Expressive Values of Brands at the Point of Sale
- Displays and Visual Merchandising
- Creative and Collaborative Processes in Retail Trends
- Integral Brand Project
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the institute website for more information.
Total cost of tuition: €10,000 (English edition)
Master’s Degree in Retail Space: Retail Design. Awarded by UVic-UCC.
ECTS credits: 60
- Domain of the conceptualization and realization of window display.
- Domain of strategic branding tools related to Retail.
- Knowledge of strategies, market plans and models of expansion.
- Domain of visual communication tools.
- Knowledge of Retail applied to virtual commerce.
- Domain of different trends in eco-illumination.
About this institute
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
ELISAVA, Barcelona School of Design and Engineering, promotes education, knowledge and research in the fields of design, engineering and communication. With more than 50 years of experience, it has trained more than 17,000 students and it has established itself as...
Why study at ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering
If you want to study engineering or design, this is your home.
Of course, you're not just going to study here... you're going to discover theories and tendencies, you're going to question pre-established ideas, you're going to experience new ways and build alternatives. We will give you the best tools to achieve it; your creative energy sets the pace.
You are our present and the future. We want to empower your abilities, lead you and connect you with the professional environment to enable your dreams so that they come true. We believe in a better world and we believe we can transform it. We're ready.
Want to know more about Master’s Degree in Retail Space: Retail Design? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Detroit, United States of America