MSc International Master in Management
Join some of the brightest innovators from around the world at Audencia Business School. In our International Master in Management (IMM) program, you’ll take courses led by global experts within a highly international campus and curriculum. Prepare for career success:
- Learn to do business across cultures.
- Tailor your program to your interests and goals by choosing from one of six specialisations on offer.
- Prove your skill with a practical master’s dissertation on a specific business and management area.
- Connect with our large network of corporate partners through events, internship opportunities or a collective consulting mission.
- Our IMM program receives applications for our campuses in Nantes, France and Shenzhen, China. You have the option of starting your program in one of these two locations.
The IMM program is accredited by the French accrediting body "Conférence des grandes écoles".
- Proficiency in English
- 4-year bachelor's degree in business or engineering OR exceptionally a 4-year degree in another field with business experience or academic honours.
Extended MSc + MSc:
- Proficiency in English
- 3-year or 4-year degree in any field
Note: you can apply during the last year of your bachelor’s studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- MSc:in-person or online
- Extended MSc:July-Aug. 2021 online; from 18 Aug. 2021 in-person or online
Prepare for your career in any sector of international management at one of the top ranked, triple accredited and most corporately connected business schools in Europe – and in one of the best places to live in France. Complete your core courses, and then determine the focus and format of your education to fit your career goals.
* Some courses may only be available in one format (online or in-person)
Please visit the institute website to consult the list of courses available.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
Degree earned: MSc in International Management
- MSc:9 months of classes + 4-6 months work or research experience
- Extended MSc:12 months of classes + 4-6 months work or research experience
Industries IMM prepares you for:
- Professional services
- Civil engineering
- Communication and creative industries
Functions IMM qualifies you for:
- General management
- Export sales
- Financial management
Audencia offers a wide range of English- and French-taught master’s programmes that incorporate internships, consulting projects, company visits, industry expert seminars, career development opportunities, networking events and more. We are consistently ranked highly by the Financial Times for the career results of our graduates.
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about MSc International Master in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...