MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
Supply chain and purchasing professionals with the right skills and expertise are in high demand. You need to source both locally and globally, apply the latest digital technologies, deal with increasing supply chain risks and ensure a sustainable supply chain. Supply chain and purchasing managers need to be multi-skilled international movers. The MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management (MSCPM) at Audencia Business School is your ideal starting point for launching a successful career in a thriving field with unlimited career prospects. Our unique approach brings together procurement, global sourcing and supply chain strategies, while also covering contemporary topics such as green logistics, big data, digital transformation, negotiation and commercial law.
- Conduct exciting consulting projects with top corporations
- Attract top employers, enjoy personalised career services and complete an internship anywhere in the world
- Build your reputation at a triple-accredited, highly ranked institution that is also certified by IPSERA
- Live in the heart of beautiful Nantes, France, one of Europe’s most liveable cities and a hub of business and innovation – the ideal place to develop your skills
The MSCPM program is accredited by the French accrediting body "Conférence des grandes écoles".
- Proficiency in English
- 4-year bachelor's degree in business or engineering OR exceptionally a 4-year degree in another field with business experience or academic honours.
Extended MSc + MSc:
- Proficiency in English
- 3-year or 4-year degree in any field
Note: you can apply during the last year of your bachelor’s studies.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- MSc: online or in-person terms 1-2; anywhere in the world term 3
- Extended MSc: online July to Aug. 2021; online or in-person mid-Aug. to July; anywhere in the world term 3
* Some courses may only be available in one format (online or in-person)
Influential industry leaders from across the globe design and partner with Audencia’s MSCPM to give you the expertise and skills you need to thrive. Audencia is triple-accredited, highly ranked and internationally oriented. We are known for global responsibility research and teaching – and great career results.
Our main campus is in Nantes, France – widely recognised for quality of life, and an ideal location for growing your international professional network. Located at the mouth of the Loire river, bordering the Atlantic Ocean and just two hours from Paris, Nantes is the perfect place to study supply chain and purchasing management.
Please visit the institute website to consult the list of courses available.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
Degree earned: MSc (Master of Science) in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management
MSc: 9 months of classes + 4-6 months work or research experience
Extended MSc: 12 months of classes + 4-6 months work or research experience
- Civil engineering
- Energy distribution
- Information systems
- Professional services
Here are a few of the positions graduates are qualified to hold:
- Purchasing manager
- Demand planner
- Logistics Manager
- Logistics project manager
- Commodity procurement manager
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics performance manager
- Operations manager – logistics and warehousing
- Procurement consultant
- Category manager
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Want to know more about MSc in Supply Chain and Purchasing Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America