Master in Management - Grande EcoleAudencia Business School
Master in Management - Grande Ecole
All available course dates
Master in Management - Grande Ecole
As a Top 50 Masters in Management in the world (QS World University Ranking, 2021), our programme gives you unparalleled opportunities to specialise in areas that interest you – while building immersive international work experience. With a degree from one of France’s elite Grande Ecole programmes, the quality of your training is recognised no matter where you go.
- Select from 21 specialisations with options in English or French
- Gain an impressive 4-18 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration
- Earn a double degree in a field relevant to the energy, wine-making, sports or design industries in France – or in another business area while studying in the U.K. or U.S.
- Spend a term in Australia, New Zealand, the U.S. or Canada
- Enjoy Audencia’s corporate connections and comprehensive career services
To apply, you must have:
- Proficiency in English
- Bachelor’s degree from a non-French institution
- Proficiency in French (only if you choose courses taught in French)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
LOCATION & FORMAT
- Academic Period 1: In-person in Nantes, France or online - your choice
- Academic Period 2: In-person in Nantes, France or online* - your choice
- Academic Period 3: In-person in Nantes, France; online*; or abroad in Australia, New Zealand, the United States or Canada
- Internship: Anywhere in the world
* Subject to the availability of the specialisation
Go beyond a solid foundation in general management principles to gain extensive workplace experience and advanced training in multiple areas of specialisation. You’ll learn from top-performing faculty with expertise in accounting, marketing, finance, statistics, logistics, project management, languages and more. Join us at top-ranked, triple-accredited, and corporately connected Audencia.
Please visit the institute website to consult the list of courses available.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
Master in Management – Audencia (Grande Ecole)
Optional double degrees (Additional admissions conditions may apply)*:
- Boston University – Master of Science in range of fields
- Lancaster University – Master in Management
- IFP School – MSc in Management for the Energy Industry
- ESA – Master in International Vintage
- Audencia Mastères Spécialisé in Management du Sport (French)
- Audencia Mastères Spécialisé in Marketing Design et Création (French, subject to conditions)
*Tuition fees for double degree and study abroad options vary
Master in Management: 2-3 years, full time
Fast-Track: 18 months, full time
Please visit the institute website for more details.
This program prepares graduates for a range of sectors. Graduates are employed as follows:
- Distribution (vehicle and mobility, public building and works, energy, mechanics, textile)
- Insurance and banking
- Public and parapublic (administration, culture, humanitarian aid, health)
- Services (real estate, training, tourism, transport)
Graduates of this program are employed in the following functions:
- Banking and finance
- Purchasing and logistics
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Want to know more about Master in Management - Grande Ecole? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...