International MBAAudencia Business School
About this program
Are you looking for an International MBA program that will allow you to rethink your place in the business world? A course that allows you to adopt a socially responsible approach to management on an international scale?
Companies sometimes have a bad reputation. That of prioritizing personal gain over the common good, or of thinking that you have to get rid of your unique qualities to prosper. Through this training, we help you better understand who you are, define your project and leverage your unique strengths to have a positive impact on society.
Develop a global set of skills, take risks and test your ideas in this one-year course:
- Choose from a range of specialization modules, study abroad opportunities, work placements, counseling and optional degree courses.
- Benefit from the quality and strong reputation of Audencia, which is among the 1% of leading business schools in the world to benefit from triple accreditation AACSB, AInternational MBA and EQUIS.
- Develop a wide range of creative and ethical skills from professors with sector expertise and deep knowledge of corporate social responsibility.
- Develop your ideas within a close-knit group of around 30 students, from exceptionally varied backgrounds.
- Work closely with companies as well as Executive International MBA and Executive Master Chief Value Officer students here and around the world. You will have the opportunity to network with experts and with your peers on almost every continent.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum of three years of relevant post-graduation full-time work experience
- GMAT or GRE (to be submitted before program start- September 1st)
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the institute website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
- The Changing Business Environment
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Human Resources
- Organisation Behaviour
- Operations &Supply Chain
- Data Analylics
- Data Visualisation
- MBA Project Preparation
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the school website for more information.
Tuition fees: €31,500 for 1 year
The MBA prepares you for industries such as:
- Civil engineering
- Communication and creative industries
- Professional services
Functions the MBA prepares you for include:
- Financial management
- General management
- Marketing and communication
- Organisational management
Message the school
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Audencia Business School
Want to know more about International MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Great Program and a lot of real world cases. Top French and International lecturers. It is a real full time job, knowledge for professional and personal life.