Executive Masters Chief Value OfficerAudencia Business School
About this program
Executive Masters Chief Value Officer
The Executive Master Chief Value Officer is a postgraduate degree from Audencia - a triple accredited (EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA) business school. This Program is the first in the world dedicated to transforming the measurement, control and audit sectors in the multi-capital world.
The Executive Master Chief Value Officer Program provides candidates with the opportunity to develop their skillset in integrated thinking, value creation, responsible strategic leadership and international contexts.
This exclusive executive Program offers high quality education with exceptional guest speakers and experienced faculty, and networking opportunities with strategic partners.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant post-graduation full-time work experience and 5 years of managerial responsibilities (hierarchical, project or functional). For candidates who do not have these prerequisites, an internal test at Audencia will be taken during the selection jury.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Full ACA Advanced Level from ICAEW.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL iBT® test is accepted by 11,500 universities and higher education institutions in over 160 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Chat with students
Fundamentals of Sustainable Development
- Sustainability Science
- System Thinking
- Planetary boundaries
- Doughnut Economics
Measurement, Control and Audit of Integrated Multi-Capital Performance
- Life Cycle Assessment, Social LCA, GHG Protocol, TCFD
- Humans rights, poverty, circularity
- Materiality & reporting
- Risks, internal control, internal audit, external audit
- Marketing, production & supply chain – multi-capital performance
- Integrated Multi-Capital Performance Serious Game
Responsible and Transformational Leadership
- Transformational leadership
- The “transformation journey”
- Multi-capital strategic analysis of projects, investments and organizations (Merger & acquisitions)
- Sustainable business models
- Inspirational presentations by CVOs and researchers in sustainable development
International and Contemporary Dimensions
- Responsible finance (Japan, Europe, US, investor relations)
- Green investments
- Impact assessment (learning trip)
- Social accounting (learning trip)
- Big Data, BlockChain, IA
- Global sustainability accounting, reporting and ratings geopolitics & governance
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the school website for more information.
The Audencia Executive Master Chief Value Officer is a part-time, 100% English-speaking Program, which takes place in Paris and online for 15 months.
The teaching methods are participative and experiential, that is to say, geared towards practice learning and skills development.
There are many and varied learning methods: e-learning, case studies, role play, simulation, community project, etc.
The courses are structured according to the philosophy of the flipped classroom:
- Prior reading and understanding of concepts, from the virtual campus.
- Review by the professor of fundamental concepts, evaluation of real company case studies from varied sectors, exchanges with participants with diverse experiences and perspectives.
The Program is based on alternating theoretical and practical modules, where varying themes will be discussed.
Tuition fees: €18,000 for 18 months
Message the school
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Audencia Business School
Want to know more about Executive Masters Chief Value Officer? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!