BBA Big Data in Management
Acquire a unique blend of expertise in management and data engineering to meet new business needs.
The BBA Big Data & Management prepares students to take on cross-functional management positions. They will acquire both strong managerial skills (finance, management, marketing, strategy) and advanced technical skills in the collection, analysis and use of data for business performance.
Jointly developed by Audencia and Centrale Nantes, this course draws on the academic excellence of both institutions to offer a program with a strong international and professional focus.
- Open to students preparing a high school diploma or equivalent, or having obtained this qualification within the last 12 months. Applicants must be under 26 years of age on 1 January of the year of entry to the program.
- GPA conversion (60%)
- Mathematics grades (20%)
- Proficiency in English (20%):
- TOEFL: 60-120
- TOEIC: 600-990
- IELTS: 5.0-9.0
- DUOLINGO: 80-160
- Additional bonuses may be awarded based on international experience and proficiency in other languages.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Accounting / Finance
- Introduction to computing
- Marketing Mix
- Mathematics I: analysis
- Mathematics II: linear algebra
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Sales techniques
- LV1 English
- Cost analysis
- Data structure management
- Information systems management 1
- Market study
- Mathematics III : analysis
- Mathematics IV : linear algebra
- Product innovation
- Sales communication
- Scientific programming
- Business Ethics
- Consumer study
- Information systems management 2
- Mathematics V: probabilities and statistics
- Operating system
- LV1 English
- AI and Data Mining for Digital Business
- Artificial Intelligence
- Cloud Computing
- Data analysis
- Data Cleansing and Quality of Data
- Data mining
- Information systems security
- Machine Learning
- Neural networks
- Budget analysis
- Corporate social responsibility
- Financial diagnosis
- Intercultural management
- International marketing
- International trade
- International environment
- Scientific visualization
- Digital marketing 1
- Digital marketing 2
- Blockchain and purchasing
- Customer Relationship Management / Enterprise Resource Planning
- Crypto and online currencies
- Data and business strategy
- Ethics and Big Data
- Research methodology
- Big Data and energy
- Business intelligence
- Decision support system
- Digital transformation and enterprise architecture
- Operations management and Big Data
- Recommendation systems
- Supply chain management and Big Data
Semester 8 (Internship)
The final year internship takes place over a period of six months during semester 8. It is a project-based internship, whereby students are required to undertake and manage a project independently. At the end of the internship, students produce an internship report, which must include a research approach through problem definition, a methodology for dealing with the problem and a literature review.
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
A fully accredited bachelor’s degree (French Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation).
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Want to know more about BBA Big Data in Management:? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Potsdam, United States of America
Bangor, United States of America
Melbourne (Australia), Australia