Bachelor in ManagementAudencia Business School
Bachelor in Management
All available course dates
Bachelor in Management
Audencia’s Bachelor in Management prepares future managers for different professions in the field of business and management by providing key academic skills, international exposure, digital expertise, global responsibility awareness, and professional experience.
The bachelor's degree is also an opportunity to prepare for further studies at the master’s level.
- Choose between a wide range of electives and specialisations in English or in French
- Gain 6 to 12 months of in-company experience – you decide the duration
- Each year offers an optional international experience (academic or professional)
You are welcome to apply if:
- You have a diploma of a level equivalent to the French baccalaureate (high school diploma) or are currently finishing your final year of secondary studies; and
- Your diploma is issued or will be issued by a recognized school in any country other than France* ;and
- You are proficient in either English or French.
Admissions are based on a point system tied to a set of objective criteria.
ADMISSIONS CRITERIA - ENGLISH TRACK
BASIC SELECTION CRITERIA
Academic results (60%)
- Based on the academic records from your secondary education converted to the American GPA system of 0-4.0
English proficiency (40%)
- Test (up to 40% possible, depending on score)
- English-taught secondary education (high school) (30% automatically awarded)
- Native speaker (40% automatically awarded)
BONUS SELECTION CRITERIA
We award bonus points for additional non-compulsory criteria:
- International experience (10%)
- French as a foreign language proficiency test (5%)
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Build your programme to fit your goals.
The curriculum focuses on skill development through theory as well as practical internships and specific company missions. The emphasis is on creativity, project management, intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship- essential skills in response to the economic challenges of the future.
The programme also encourages an associative approach, with social and humanitarian initiatives- supporting projects that develop the commitment and openness of future global citizens.
The programme is extremely flexible in order to adapt to your academic and career goals, providing a choice of elective courses, specialisations, in-company internship and international experience
First Year - Core Courses
- Financial Accouting
- International Business Environment
- Business Law
- Organisational Behavior
- Business Communcation
- Principles of Marketing
Second Year - Core Courses
- Law in International Business
- Business Game
- Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
- Digital Marketing
- Business Ethics
- Cost Accounting
During your third and final year, you will have the opportunity to build your own programme, according to your wishes and goals. You will have three programme paths to choose from, each containing many options:
- 1st semester: take 10 advanced management courses
- 2nd semester: choose 8 elective courses among three different fields: International Business, Digital Marketing and Corporate Finance. Take all 8 in one field if you would like to specialize, or mix and match to build your own customized programme: it’s up to you!
- Finish with a Bachelor thesis
- 1st semester: choose 8 elective courses in English among three different fields (International Business, Digital Marketing, Corporate Finance) or in French among 4 different fields (Entrepreneurship, Supply Chain and Purchasing, Accounting and Management Control, Sales and Business Management). Take all 8 in one field if you would like to specialize, or mix and match to build your own customized programme: it’s up to you! If you choose this path, you’ll prepare your Bachelor thesis at this stage.
- 2nd semester: Choose any 5 elective courses taught in English (International Business, Digital Marketing, Corporate Finance)
- Finish with a corporate internship
Study abroad at one of Audencia’s partner universities
- Corporate Social Responsability
- Corporate Strategy
- International Business Skills
- International Project Management
- International Marketing
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Financial Performance Management
- Fundamentals of International Trade
- Introduction to Technology Management
- International Negotiation and Sales Techniques
- Financial Analysis
- Principles of Microeconomics
- Research Methodology
- Principles of Macroeconomics
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please visit the institute website for more information.
Bachelor in Management- €7,750 per year / €23,250 total for the 3 years
Other costs linked to school fees
- Application fee: €100
- Costs such as visa fees, CVEC, complementary health insurance, transportation, accommodation and meals are to be paid directly by the student.Visit Student Life to learn more.
- Degree earned: Bachelor in Management
- Language: English or French – your choice
- Duration: 3 years, full-time
Our Career Services team - with international corporate backgrounds – will help you achieve your goals with support, planning and training from the very beginning. Our close ties with the business world will benefit you in the classroom and in your future career.
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment centre preparation
- Personal development programme on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator that supports select graduates in their entrepreneurial work.
About this institute
Founded in 1900, Audencia is amongst the 1% of business schools holding all top international academic accreditations – EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA. We are known globally for education and research in the fields of business and management. Audencia is one...
Why study at Audencia Business School
Students at Audencia Business School come from all over the world – 87 countries, to be exact! We’re a diverse group of people with a few important things in common: we’re motivated, creative, optimistic and absolutely in love with our campus, community and city – our home.
Want to know more about Bachelor in Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...