About this program
Masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship
The Masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship program imparts essential skills and knowledge of effective strategies to create and manage innovative businesses.
This program is delivered completely online, through a combination of pre-recorded lectures followed by extensive learning materials along with dedicated Personal Tutor support. The students gain the flexibility of learning while maintaining access to face time with the tutors through synchronous live online sessions.
Highlights of this course are:
- This is a 60 ECTS, Masters program from GMU, Italy
- GMU accredited by the Ministry of Education, Italy, is a member of Bologna Process in European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and also a NARIC approved university.
- The course delivery and assessments are based on real-life situations and application which will directly benefit the learner at their workplace to improve their performance.
- The course is designed to provide you with a range of knowledge and skills which are crucial to business success. It aims to sharpen your business acumen to be successful in different domains of business.
- Option to attend the annual convocation conducted by the University in Italy
A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or academic equivalent) in any subject.
Mature Entry Route
English Language Proficiency
If you are not a native speaker, you should have an appropriate English proficiency level, e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent in all bands or possess a Bachelor’s degree delivered and assessed in English, or proof of work experience in an English-speaking environment.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This is your expected skill development and learning from the program:
Introduction to Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Understand what it takes to become an Entrepreneur and develop innovative and high-potential business opportunities, relevant for current and aspiring business professionals and entrepreneurs who aim to lead business development, drive product innovation, or launch new business ventures capable of creating large-scale commercial and social impact.
Human Resource Management and Leadership
You learn role of strategic HRM and leadership practices & their influence on the overall performance and competence of the organization.
New Venture Development
Learn what it takes to launch and scale new business ventures by gaining a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem along with practical skills required for New venture success as well as real-life case studies of new venture successes and failures.
Finance for Entrepreneur
Builds understanding of the aspects of financial statement evaluations, considering the impact of economic factor on the businesses.
Learn the human centred approach to creative problem solving and gain a deep understanding of the design thinking framework and how it has been used to solve complex business challenges and help professionals, business leaders and Organisations create large scale impact.
Product Development and Marketing
This module provides the learner a comprehensive understanding of the product development process, product life cycle, and management as well as the application of design and innovation.
This module will teach students to create a usable data product through which they can integrate, synthesize, and demonstrate all their data science knowledge in a multi-faceted way to potential employers. Projects will be drawn from real-world situations.
How You Learn
Scientifically developed learning pedagogy, which ensures quality and effective learning experience for the learners. We ensure a seamless learning experience for students with varying levels of expertise on the subject matter.
- Video classes
- Text learning contexts
- Personal tutor
- Online library
- Collaborative learning
- Module Fee: $2400 ($400 per module, total 6 Modules)
- Dissertation Fee: $1000 (for Dissertation Guidance and Assessment, $500 installments
- Degree Certification Fees: $1000 (Upon completion of course, to claim the Degree)
- Total tuition fee: $4400
- CIQ Diploma Fee: $300 (optional ,Upon completion of course)
- Masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from Guglielmo Marconi University
- Postgraduate Diploma in Innovation and Entrepreneurship from CIQ
- Ministry of Education, Italy
- Credits: 60 (ECTS)
Message the school
About this institute
Athena Global Education (AGE)
Athena is a new-age educational venture working relentlessly to upskill and empower working professionals from dynamic career backgrounds. In partnership with European Universities and Professional Qualifications Bodies, UniAthena is offering online Accredited Doctorate, Master's, Diploma, and Certificate programs The delivery...
Want to know more about Masters in Innovation and Entrepreneurship? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...