About this program
The Executive MBA program helps you master the skills to navigate complex business situations for organizational survival and excellence.
This Executive MBA is completely delivered online, through a combination of pre-recorded lectures followed by well-developed learning materials along with a dedicated Personal Tutor support. The students gain flexibility of learning while maintaining access to face time with the tutors through the synchronous live online sessions.
Highlights of this course are:
- This is triple certification program, Executive MBA from UCAM, Spain, Diploma from CIQ, UK and a Certified Manager certification from CMI, UK (optional)
- The program consists of 60 ECTS Credits.
- Universidad Catolica De Murcia (UCAM) Spain, accredited by Ministry of Education, Spain, is a member of Bologna Process in European Higher Education Area (EHEA) and It is also a NARIC approved university
- The course delivery and assessments are based on real life situations and application which will directly benefit the learner at their workplace to improve their performance.
- The course is designed to provide you with a range of knowledge and skills which is crucial to lead a business organisation. The program aims to provide you with skills and business acumen to be successful in different domains of business.
- Option to attend the annual convocation conducted by the University at Murcia, Spain.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university (or academic equivalent) in any subject.
Mature Entry Route
If you don’t have a Bachelor’s degree, you can apply through our mature entry route. You’ll need to provide evidence of 3 years (Minimum) of relevant managerial work experience, along with certificates of your highest diplomas/degrees/professional certifications and an updated resume. Applications are assessed on a case-by-case basis. Please send these details to email@example.com. Applicants should be 23 years of age or above. Admission through Mature Entry Route will be subject to the discretion of Athena Global Education and the respective Awarding Bodies/Universities.
English Language Proficiency
If you are not a native speaker, you should have an appropriate English proficiency level, e.g. an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent in all bands or possess a bachelor’s degree delivered and assessed in English, or proof of work experience in an English-speaking environment.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
This is your expected skill development and learning from the program:
International Human Resource Management
The modules will equip them with knowledge, skill, and competencies to manage human resources in organisation.
The module is designed to help students understand the strategic role of operations management and its competitive advantage for organizational survival.
Strategic Management and Leadership
The module helps students to evaluate the relationship between organizational strategies, performance and stakeholder expectations.
Socio-economic and Legal framework
Module builds understanding of the economic, social, political and legal context affecting the environments in which businesses operate.
Finance for Business Leaders (Elective)
Builds understanding of the aspects of financial statement evaluations, considering the impact of economic factor on the businesses.
Sustainability and Business (Elective)
The module will critically review sustainability challenges and opportunities for organizations in a global context.
Strategic Supply Chain and logistics management (Elective)
This module supports strategic decision-makers as well as operational managers to manage successful logistics across their business.
Strategic Project Management and Implementation (Elective)
Student develops a project in which they plan and implement a new product, service or process employing concepts learnt in the entire program
Research Methods & Final Research
This helps student demonstrate their ability to investigate issues of their own choice over a significant period of time.
How You Learn
Scientifically developed learning pedagogy, which ensures quality and effective learning experience for the learners. We ensure a seamless learning experience for students with varying levels of expertise on the subject matter.
- Video classes
- Text learning contexts
- Personal tutor
- Online library
- Collaborative learning
- Module Fee: $3000 ($500 per module, total of 6 modules)
- Dissertation Guidance & Assessment: $1000 (to be paid in 2 installments of $500 each)
- Diploma Certification Fee: $300 (to be paid upon completion of modules)
- Degree Certification Fee: $1000 (to be paid upon completion of course)
- Certified Manager Certification Fees: $300 (optional)
- Total Fees: $5300
- Executive MBA from Universidad Catolica De Murcia (UCAM)
- Postgraduate Diploma In Organisational Leadership from CIQ
- Certified Manager Certification from Chartered Management Institute
- Ministry of Education, Spain
- Credits: 60 (ECTS)
Message the school
About this institute
Athena Global Education (AGE)
Athena is a new-age educational venture working relentlessly to upskill and empower working professionals from dynamic career backgrounds. In partnership with European Universities and Professional Qualifications Bodies, UniAthena is offering online Accredited Doctorate, Master's, Diploma, and Certificate programs The delivery...
Want to know more about Executive MBA? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Prague, Czech Republic