MSc Project Management
This unique online masters in Project Management takes a digital-first approach, focusing on the skills that you need to to be competitive in the job market and instantly bring added value to your company. Get hands on experience with industry standard software, and gain specialist skills in cloud management solutions.
To be eligible for this course you must normally have:
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
- For students whose prior learning was not taught in English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English; a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Management of projects
- Project and agile methodologies in the digital business environment
- Project management techniques
- Project analytics
- Project risk management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
There are no fixed lecture times for this online postgraduate course, so that you can keep your job and create your own study schedule while gaining your certification. You’ll be collaborating with your peers for group projects online, and you will be in communication with your academic tutors as well as student support throughout your degree, ensuring that you will be set up for success.
UK & EU students
- Total tuition fees: £9,500
- Tuition fees per year: £6,300
- Total tuition fees: £10,550
- Tuition fees per year: £7,033
About this institute
We believe everyone should have access to higher education
Arden opens pathways to high-quality degree courses, delivered completely online. This means that regardless of where you live, or what your schedule may be, you can earn your internationally recognised degree from a UK university while keeping your full-time job and family commitments....
Why study at Arden University
- Flexible learning schedule, no fixed lecture times, continue to work alongside study
- Excellent student support, 1-to-1 tutor communication & feedback
- 95% of graduates employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation
- Accreditations from internationally recognized professional bodies
- Affordable prices which can be paid on a payment plan
- Access to a dedicated Career Centre to support your career ambitions
Want to know more about MSc Project Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
San Cristóbal de La Laguna, Spain