MSc Digital Marketing
The MSc Digital Marketing offered by Arden University Online provides an in-depth look into the future of marketing whilst instilling invaluable research and analytical skills that can be applied to a range of career paths. On this master’s program you’ll explore the most studied theories of marketing whilst diving into best practices in digital communication.
To be eligible for this course you must normally have:
- A UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2) or equivalent.
- AND, two years’ experience at management level. -For students whose prior learning was not taught in English: IELTS 6.5 or equivalent (no less than 6.0 in any element).
- Alternatively, evidence you have previously studied in English; a letter to show that the Medium of Instruction was in English can be accepted
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- The Digital marketing environment
- Marketing in the digital and social media environment
- Digital marketing communications and brand strategy
- Digital marketing research, AI, analytics and evaluation
- Digital customer relationship management
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
You’ll bring instant added value to your business with the highly relevant content of this distance learning postgraduate marketing degree. Throughout this course, you’ll be in collaboration with your peers for projects via the online learning platform, iLearn, and you will also have support from your academic tutors as well as our excellent student support team.
UK & EU students
- Total tuition fees: £9,500
- Tuition fees per year: £6,300
- Total tuition fees: £10,550
- Tuition fees per year: £7,033
This course provides skills that you can directly apply to your workplace, and makes you ready for a career in a senior marketing role. Here are some of the roles that a graduate of this program can expect:
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Senior Marketing Executive
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Freelance Digital Marketer
- Market Insight Manager
- Marketing Director
- Head of Sales and Marketing
- Senior Marketing Analyst
- Social Media Manager
- Brand Manager
- Product Manager
About this institute
We believe everyone should have access to higher education
Arden opens pathways to high-quality degree courses, delivered completely online. This means that regardless of where you live, or what your schedule may be, you can earn your internationally recognised degree from a UK university while keeping your full-time job and family commitments....
Why study at Arden University
- Flexible learning schedule, no fixed lecture times, continue to work alongside study
- Excellent student support, 1-to-1 tutor communication & feedback
- 95% of graduates employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation
- Accreditations from internationally recognized professional bodies
- Affordable prices which can be paid on a payment plan
- Access to a dedicated Career Centre to support your career ambitions
Want to know more about MSc Digital Marketing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...