MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
This online MSc in Data Analytics and HRM will provide you with valuable knowledge of how applied data can inform HR decisions that will benefit your business. Our flexible course offers the ability to work alongside your studies and will equip you with a solid understanding of the role of HRM, including how productivity in staff can be analysed in reward management.
- No fixed lecture times.
- 24/7 access to study materials online.
- 95% of graduates are employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation.
- Use your Research Project to apply your studies directly to your workplace
- Dedicated Careers Portal for your professional development
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
If you don’t have academic qualifications
We are happy to consider an application from you if you have substantial management experience (typically 5 years) and can show us that you have the motivation to study the programme.
We’ll ask you for a personal statement that demonstrates your ability to study the course. We may also want references and evidence of relevant experiences.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- UK/EU students: £9,500
- International students: £10,550
Here are a few options that graduates from Arden's MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management can consider:
- Senior Manager
- Data Manager
- Senior Data Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Human Resource Manager
- Pay and Reward Specialist
- Global HR Practitioner
- HR Analyst
- Personnel Management
- Organisation Development
Career Support at Arden
Students at Arden University can utilise our dedicated Careers Portal our virtual learning environment, iLearn. The Careers Portal aims to increase your chances of getting a promotion or taking the next step on your career ladder. For students looking for their first role in a chosen career, there are a range of tools designed to give you an advantage in a competitive job market.
Our Careers Portal has tools such as an interview simulator, CV builder and global jobs search engine that can take your confidence - and career - to the next level. Plus there are employer videos and e-learning courses covering essential business skills to give you a head start.
About this institute
Arden University’s vision is to make higher education more accessible to everyone, everywhere. We don’t believe that location and time should stand in the way of people with educational ambitions to move their careers forward. That’s why our flexible learning...
Why study at Arden University
- Flexible learning schedule, no fixed lecture times, continue to work alongside study
- Excellent student support, 1-to-1 tutor communication & feedback
- 95% of graduates employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation
- Accreditations from internationally recognized professional bodies
- Affordable prices which can be paid on a payment plan
- Access to a dedicated Career Centre to support your career ambitions
Want to know more about MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Honolulu, United States of America