MSc Data Analytics & Finance
Big Data is big business in today’s data-driven landscape, increasing the demand for specialists in data analytics more than ever before. Our online Masters course in Data Analytics and Finance will prepare you with the relevant skills to maximise the opportunities that Big Data now offers, learning to apply the principles of data handling in the financial sector.
- A bachelor's degree or diploma equivalent to a UK honours degree at a minimum of second class (2.2).
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.5 or above.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
UK & EU students
- Total tuition fees: £9,500
- Tuition fees per year: £6,300
- Total tuition fees: £10,550
- Tuition fees per year: £7,033
While studying your MSc Data Analytics & Finance, you will also have the opportunity to take part in leading industry certification courses, completely free of charge.
- Salesforce certifications
- Amazon Web Services
- Cisco Networking Academy
Participating with our Industry Partners is completely optional, and won't affect your grades.
This course from Arden can lead you into areas such as financial analysis, management or accountancy.
Possible roles could include:
- Financial Data Analyst
- Chief Financial Officer
- Senior Financial Manager
- Personal Financial Advisor
- Investment Banker
- Quantitative Analyst
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Senior Data Analyst
About this institute
We believe everyone should have access to higher education
Arden opens pathways to high-quality degree courses, delivered completely online. This means that regardless of where you live, or what your schedule may be, you can earn your internationally recognised degree from a UK university while keeping your full-time job and family commitments....
Why study at Arden University
- Flexible learning schedule, no fixed lecture times, continue to work alongside study
- Excellent student support, 1-to-1 tutor communication & feedback
- 95% of graduates employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation
- Accreditations from internationally recognized professional bodies
- Affordable prices which can be paid on a payment plan
- Access to a dedicated Career Centre to support your career ambitions
Want to know more about MSc Data Analytics & Finance? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Ohio, United States of America