BA (Hons) Criminology & Law
Studying Criminology and Law together provides a fascinating approach to two complementary fields in the Social Sciences. As well as gaining a detailed and in-depth understanding of the criminal justice system, you will examine related elements of the legal system and critically analyse their connection with criminal behaviour in terms of the individual and wider society, focusing on the political, psychological and social aspects of criminology.
From January 2022, our undergraduate course fees are increasing. Be sure to take advantage of our current price by enrolling today.
- A high school diploma or equivalent qualifications in two subjects at GCE A level plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level.
- If you are not an English native speaker, you will be required to provide us with a proof of English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
UK & EU students
- Total tuition fees: £13,500
- Tuition fees per level: £4,500
- Total tuition fees: £14,150
- Tuition fees per level: £4,716
Fast-Track your career with a Fully funded master’s
As part of our commitment to your ongoing career development, we recently launched our Fast-Track Your Career promise. This offer means you can pursue your master’s degree with us completely free of charge once you’ve successfully completed your bachelor’s studies.
The Fast-Track Your Career free master’s offer is available to all Arden Distance Learning undergraduate students who enrolled with us from September 2016 up until 30th September 2021, and is available to students from all countries and regions who meet our master’s degree entry requirements.
This flexible BA (Hons) Criminology & Law qualification can provide access to many different career opportunities, such as:
- Social work
- Crime prevention
- Community work
- Court services
- Mental health
- Central and Local Government
Or you could go onto further relevant study (such as a law conversion course) to become a Solicitor or Barrister.
Career Support at Arden
Students at Arden University can utilise our dedicated Careers Portal via our virtual learning environment, iLearn. The Careers Portal aims to increase your chances of getting a promotion or taking the next step on your career ladder. For students looking for their first role in a chosen career, there are a range of tools designed to give you an advantage in a competitive job market.
Our Careers Portal has tools such as an interview simulator, CV builder and global jobs search engine that can take your confidence - and career - to the next level. Plus there are employer videos and e-learning courses covering essential business skills to give you a head start.
About this institute
We believe everyone should have access to higher education
Arden opens pathways to high-quality degree courses, delivered completely online. This means that regardless of where you live, or what your schedule may be, you can earn your internationally recognised degree from a UK university while keeping your full-time job and family commitments....
Why study at Arden University
- Flexible learning schedule, no fixed lecture times, continue to work alongside study
- Excellent student support, 1-to-1 tutor communication & feedback
- 95% of graduates employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation
- Accreditations from internationally recognized professional bodies
- Affordable prices which can be paid on a payment plan
- Access to a dedicated Career Centre to support your career ambitions
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Criminology & Law? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Melbourne (Australia), Australia
High Wycombe, England
Dubai, United Arab Emirates