We believe everyone should have access to higher education
Arden opens pathways to high-quality degree courses, delivered completely online. This means that regardless of where you live, or what your schedule may be, you can earn your internationally recognised degree from a UK university while keeping your full-time job and family commitments.
Earn an affordable online bachelor's or master's degree that is designed specifically to make you more employable. We are proud to offer many programmes with professional accreditations offering additional, industry-specific certifications so that your education will be sure to help you achieve your career goals.
Why study with Arden?
- Earn your UK degree from anywhere in the world
- 100% online programme delivery; no campus attendance required
- No fixed lecture times; continue to work alongside study
- Internationally recognised accreditations from professional bodies
- Excellent tutor support with 1-to-1 communication
- Dedicated Careers Portal for continued commitment to your success
- 24/7 access to all study materials on any device
- Over 50+ degrees: Postgraduate, Undergraduate, and Undergraduate with Foundation Year
- 95% of graduates are employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation
Focus on employability
Our online programmes are designed with your career in mind. Our tutors are invested in your success both in and outside of our courses, and our programmes include opportunities to apply practical skills in individual modules and complete an independent research project. As an Arden student, you can take advantage of the resources in our dedicated careers Portal:
- CV builder
- Interview simulator
- Global job search engine
- Employer advice
- Bonus business skills courses
When you graduate with your degree from Arden University, you will:
- Have shown your ability to learn and solve problems in your focus area
- Have an in-depth understanding of your subject matter
- Be able to make a decision about how to manage your career planning as a result of your modules
- Have transferable skills that will maximise your employability and career potential
Non-Standard Entry Option
If you are interested in studying one of our programmes but don’t meet the standard academic requirements, you might be eligible to apply through our non-standard entry route, which takes a more holistic view of your qualifications and professional experience during your application review process.
At Arden, we believe that cost shouldn’t prevent you from earning a valuable education. Our degree programmes cost less than the average UK qualification, but we maintain a competitive academic standard of higher education.
We offer flexible funding options for our programmes to ensure students can focus on their studies, rather than stress over finances. Your course fees are determined based on your place of residence, and the type of programme you study.
Arden University Deputy CEO, Victoria Stakelum, explains what makes Arden Uni stand out from the crowd.
Why study at Arden University
- Flexible learning schedule, no fixed lecture times, continue to work alongside study
- Excellent student support, 1-to-1 tutor communication & feedback
- 95% of graduates employed or in further study within 6 months of graduation
- Accreditations from internationally recognized professional bodies
- Affordable prices which can be paid on a payment plan
- Access to a dedicated Career Centre to support your career ambitions
Awards & Accreditations
British Psychological Society (BPS)
Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
Association for Project Management (APM)
Want to get more information about this institute and its programs? Fill out the following form and we'll pass it on directly to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.