Master of Business AdministrationArden Study Center Berlin
Master of Business Administration
All available course dates
Master of Business Administration
Arden University Berlin’s Master of Business Administration (MBA) course gives you the advanced leadership skills and business acumen needed to enter positions at senior management levels.
While studying this full-time course, you will spend eight hours per week in scheduled lessons at Arden University’s Berlin campus, with the remaining 25.5 study hours taking place online via Arden’s online study portal, ilearn. This flexible study schedule means you’ll be able to take up part-time employment while studying in Berlin, as well as being able to apply for an 18-month work-residency permit to remain in Germany after you graduate.
During the course, you’ll learn the latest management and leadership practices from academics who possess a wealth of real-world industry experience, covering essential management functions such as leadership, marketing, human resource management, finance, and more. You also have the option to get certified in Salesforce Technology, the world’s #1 CRM system, at no extra cost.
Arden University Berlin’s MBA programme will provide you with a wealth of knowledge and expertise, making you a highly sought after candidate on the job market.
- 2:2 UK honours degree or equivalent. A GPA of 60% of above for a four year Bachelor's degree from Pakistan.
- English proficiency: IELTS 6.5 or above with a minimum of 6.0 in each component or equivalent if you have not been previously taught in English. English waiver letters can be accepted, degree's should also have 'Method of instruction: English'.
- Non-standard entry
- Work experience and qualification route
- You must have a third class (3rd) UK honours degree or an equivalent qualification alongside 2-3 years professional work experience.
If you are from Pakistan, a four year Bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 60% or above alongside 3-4 years management experience.
Work experience route
We encourage applications from prospective students who do not meet our academic requirements but who do have senior management experience (usually 5 years).
Any other international undergraduate qualification will be assessed on a case by case basis.
You must show us that you are self-motivated, provide a personal statement, and be able to offer references and other evidence of your experience.
Please discuss your entry requirements with the programme consultant as your international education could mean that you are eligible to study with us.
If you aspire to become a specialist in your chosen field and excel as a senior manager and business leader in any type of organisation, the programme will provide you with the relevant skillset and practical know-how necessary to achieve your ambitions.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Personal & Business Transformation
- Ethical Leadership
- Managing within a Competitive Environment
- Leading Transitions
- Implementing Strategy
- Sustaining the Business
- Research Project
Full-time € 16,500. Arden University Berlin offers payment options* that allow you to spread the cost of your programme fees across multiple instalments.
After completing your MBA you will have the skills and knowledge required to move into senior management roles across a wide range of industries. Graduates of this MBA degree programme in Berlin will be prepared for rewarding careers, including:
- Marketing Manager
- Management Analyst
- HR Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Senior Management Consultant
About this institute
Arden Study Center Berlin
Since 1990 Arden University has been dedicated to providing students across the globe with access to higher education. Arden University Berlin combines the long term benefits of earning a British degree with the extraordinary advantage of studying in a major...
Why study at Arden Study Center Berlin
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry relevant, 21st century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
Want to know more about Master of Business Administration? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...
Gran Canaria, Spain