BA (Hons) Business (CMI)Arden Study Center Berlin
BA (Hons) Business (CMI)
All available course dates
BA (Hons) Business (CMI)
This CMI-accredited BA (Hons) degree in Business will provide you with a range of skills and core knowledge needed to succeed in today’s ever-changing business world.
Core topics that will be covered include management skills, the principles of marketing, business analysis and managing change. You will analyse various business and management disciplines within a local, national and global context.
This form of multidisciplinary teaching will ensure that upon completion of the course you are fully prepared to enter the job market as an ‘all-rounder’ in business.
Two subjects at GCE A level or equivalent, plus passes at grade C or above in three subjects at GCSE level or equivalent;
or For non-standard entry requirements, please contact us. An English language level equivalent to IELTS 6.0 or above with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
This course is ideal for those looking to develop the practical skills required to enter professional or managerial positions within the business sector. Upon completion of the course, graduates will be workplace ready to enter a range of commercial and non-commercial sectors.
Throughout the course, you will learn the best practices to enhance business performance, as well as developing your decision-making skills to generate solutions to complex business problems. Both of these critical skills will ensure you stand out to employers as a valuable asset to their companies.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Year 1 (Level 4)
- Developing personal and management skills
- Understanding the business environment
- Principles of marketing
- Introduction to finance
- People in organisations
- Management information systems
Year 2 (Level 5)
- Managing across cultures
- Business processes
- Enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Business analysis Managing
- Managing Change in Organisations
Year 3 (Level 6)
- Contemporary management issues
- Strategic management
- Managing self and others
- International management
- Research methods and dissertation
€ 8,000 per year. € 1,000 per year early-bird discount (saving up to 3,000)
This course will provide you with the transferable skills needed for a business and management career, or to pursue further studies.
Upon graduation you will be prepared for a range of professional roles in multiple sectors.
Potential roles for graduates could include:
- Brand Manager
- Operations Manager
- Business Developer or Analyst
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Project Manager
About this institute
Arden Study Center Berlin
Since 1990 Arden University has been dedicated to providing students across the globe with access to higher education. Arden University Berlin combines the long term benefits of earning a British degree with the extraordinary advantage of studying in a major...
Why study at Arden Study Center Berlin
- Arden University is regulated by the Quality Assurance Agency for England (QAA) and the UK government
- 96% of Arden University graduates are in employment 6 months after graduation
- Taught 100% in English
- Intensive, engaging and face-to-face teaching by industry experts
- Industry relevant, 21st century application
- International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented
- Payment options and early-bird discounts available
- Perfect city centre locations in Berlin
Want to know more about BA (Hons) Business (CMI)? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Chicago, United States of America
Campbellsville, United States of America