Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
Arcadia University is a comprehensive, independent institution offering a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs on its suburban Philadelphia campus and through its College of Global Studies.
Arcadia University emphasizes the strengths of a liberal education while meeting the changing educational, career, and developmental needs of students, alumni, and the local community.
The university is non-sectarian with ties to the Presbyterian Church, committed to serving students of all cultural backgrounds. Arcadia University has a dedicated community of teacher and scholars, administrators, staff, trustees and students who work together to create a climate of learning and personal growth based upon intellectual challenge and cooperative relationships.
At Arcadia University, the following qualities define educational excellence:
- Skill in critical thinking and effective communication.
- Mastery of a major field of knowledge.
- Appreciation of multiple disciplinary perspectives and methods of understanding.
- Proficiency in applying what is learned.
- Ability to work productively in culturally heterogeneous groups.
- Understanding of the integral relationships among the peoples of the world.
- Commitment to ethical decision making and socially responsible community participation.
Arcadia's commitment to students includes opportunities to explore global perspectives, integrate theory with real world experiences, and benefit from the personal attention that is the hallmark of Arcadia's learning community.