Want to receive regular updates on study abroad programs? Sign up to our newsletter here!
M.A. in Business and Law in International Markets
The M.A. in Business and Law in International Markets is a dual accredited program for which you will be simultaneously awarded an American and European M.A. degree for a single price.
Today’s markets require one to be more than just business savvy, that’s why MA in Business and Law in International Markets guides you through an exceptional, interdisciplinary curriculum. After 4 semesters, you will become a decisive thinker in economics, finance, international business law and management. Join our class and become a future leader and strategic decision maker in global business.
Our program is delivered by an international faculty trained at some of the world’s top universities including Harvard, Yale, Stanford and more. Not only does our faculty have top qualifications and experience in the business world, but it’s also committed to a personalized education model with an average class size of 10 students. Additionally, studying professionals need not worry, as most classes take place in the evening. We also offer options of combined or part-time studies.
English proficiency at a level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). There are multiple tests that AAU recognizes as evidence of the C1 level proficiency, especially:
- TOEFL (iBT min. 87, PBT min. 567)
- IELTS (min. 7)
- CAE (min. C)
- CPE (min. C1)
- BULATS (min. 75)
- City & Guilds - IESOL (expert)
- Pearson PTE (min. 76)
For more information about language requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- International Operations Management
- Business Strategies and Global Competition
- Global Strategy Simulation: Innovation & Design
- Management and Communication in Global Environment
- Thesis Seminar I and II
- Corporate Finance in Global Environment
- International Economics – Finance
- EU Law
- Business Law
- Law of Business Contracts
- Protection of Economic Competition
- International Trade
- Organizational Theory and Design
- Political Economy of European Union
- Integration and Trade in the EU
Choose one of SUMAS´s programs below:
SUMAS Sustainability Management
- Sustainable innovation: Energy, Water and Materials
- Operation Management and Supply Chain: Green Production
- International Business and Biodiversity
- Sustainable Consumption and Green Marketing
- Project Management with Partners: Green Corporate Strategy and Policy
SUMAS Finance and Responsible Investment
- International Finance
- Institutions and Financial Markets
- Corporate Finance and Corporate Investment
- Sustainable Portfolio Management
- Project Management with Partners: Responsible Corporate Strategy and Policy (financial sector)
Based on 15 credits (five classes)
Additional fees will include: CZK 4,750 Administrative fee
New visa seeking students fee is CZK 91,350 (master students)
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Graduates of the M.A. in Business and Law in International Markets program can expect to:
- Specialize in economics, business and business law in international markets
- Be confident thinkers that seek innovation, develop new procedures, and integrate research and knowledge from multiple professions
- Competently synthesize information from legal, business, and market economy analyses
- Understand the craft and design of a marketing campaign from a design and management perspective
- Identify, articulate, and describe problems using quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Communicate professionally, decisively and strategically in verbal and written English; our graduates are able to describe and discuss complex problems and solutions to international audiences
- Be of a class of business professionals that are able to manage their own career development, as well as the development of other individuals and groups
Having completed all program requirements, students are conferred a Masters degree. The degree awarded is concurrently recognized as a Master of Arts (M.A.) in the United States, per AAU's accreditation by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, and as a Magistr (Mgr.) accredited by the Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Graduates may select whether to use the U.S. post-nominal or the Czech title.
Access to Postgraduate Studies
Our graduates are highly encouraged to apply for postgraduate study programs at private and public universities in the Czech Republic, other EU countries, the United States, Canada, and many other countries around the world.
Our graduates are prepared for success as managers, advisors, and analysts in international organizations, including for profit companies, non-profit organizations and governmental agencies, especially where high proficiency of professional English is required.
Our graduates are able to communicate professionally, decisively and strategically in verbal and written English. Our graduates are able to identify, describe and discuss complex topics for international audiences.
About this institute
Anglo-American University (AAU) is the oldest private University in the Czech Republic. It also a not-for-profit institution with a goal to deliver a truly international and unique study experience. Students from over 80 different countries Average class size of 15...
Want to know more about M.A. in Business and Law in International Markets? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
Career test - find your perfect career
Take our free career test that will match you with programs and careers based on your interests and personality.
You may also like...