About this program
Italian Pastry Program
The course is aimed at international students who wish to become pastry chefs, and focuses on building consistent knowledge of pastry making. The program is the gateway for all those who want to start a career in the world of pastry making but do not have previous experience in this field. This program represents the chance to build strong foundations in this field and be ready to access the industry with a focus on the Italian tradition in the pastry world, thus having a unique specialisation in the sector.
- 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma
- Intermediate knowledge of English language
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- Foundations: creams, shortcrust pastry and sponge cake.
- Chocolate: tempering, pralines, finishing, decorations
- Puff pastry and cream puffs
- Single serve desserts
- Italian style petit fours
- Italian artisanal gelato
- Food studies and Italian Culture
Tuition fee: € 4.805 (VAT included)
Certificate of Attendance “Italian Pastry Program”
- Catering & Restaurants
- Pastry laboratories
- Food industry
- Entrepreneurial activity
Message the school
About this institute
ALMA - The School of Italian Culinary Arts
ALMA is a Vocational Culinary Arts School, focused on the Italian Food & Fine-dining Cuisine and in the Italian Style in the Hospitality Business. Founded in 2004, it is recognized as the world’s leading centre of specialization for Italian Cuisine....
Why study at ALMA - The School of Italian Culinary Arts
An amazing location: the Reggia di Colorno, a beautiful palace in the province of Parma, in the heart of the Food Valley
- Headquarters: a facility of 5,000 mq with the most innovative technologies
- The Scientific Committee: great professionals, leading figures in hospitality sector, points of reference for graduates
- ALMA Library: the biggest cultural hub in Europe dedicated to enogastronomy with over 12.000 volumes and a complete collection of food and beverage specialty newspapers and magazines
- ALMA Link: a privileged recruitment platform for graduates to make direct contact with the world of work
Want to know more about Italian Pastry Program? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!