The two-year master in artificial intelligence provides solid competence and expertise in the founding areas and innovative applications of artificial intelligence. The program adopts a broad-spectrum, interdisciplinary approach, addressing a variety of topics in artificial intelligence, such as machine learning, automated reasoning, artificial vision, natural language processing, data science, optimization, and decision support systems, while also offering perspectives in cognitive neurosciences and in ethical and social issues. Students will acquire soft skills which allow them to interact professionally with industrial stakeholders and researchers.
There are specific enrollment procedures for each degree program. You can find detailed information from the university website about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
Study Grands and Subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition Fees Exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for exemptions and special subsidies.
5 Reasons to enrol on the Degree Program
- To join one of the most innovative international Master programs entirely devoted to Artificial Intelligence
- To build the skills needed for leading innovation in many regional and national industries
- To kick-start your professional career with one of the most sought-after academic degrees worldwide
- To immerse yourself in the wonderful science and technology of Artificial Intelligence
- To unleash your creativity and design computer systems that see, think and speak like you - almost
The Artificial Intelligence expert is a professional technical figure able to deal with design, development, integration and maintenance of innovative and complex computer systems within the field of artificial intelligence. In particular, students may apply their knowledge and skills to work on:
- Expert systems
- Planning and optimization systems;
- Machine learning;
- Decision support systems;
- Computer vision;
- Natural Language processing;
- Industrial automation in several application areas including: industry 4.0,transport, medicine, smart cities, home automation, security, fun and free time.
On graduating, the student will be able to find positions as:
- Specialist in artificial intelligence research;
- Specialist in machine learning research;
- Teacher in the AI field;
- Analyst, designer, project manager, software engineer for application projects in the AI field;
- AI Business Specialist;
- ICT Innovation Manager.
The artificial intelligence expertise may be employed at:
- Companies and public bodies for high-tech tasks;
- Public or private research institutes;
- Research departments in large private companies or in public bodies;
- Universities and schools;
- Consulting firms;
- Freelance engineer (after passing the state exam according to the current legislation)
About this institute
Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
The Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research, a constant and increasingly broad international perspective and a strong third mission....
Why study at Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
BECAUSE OF ITS INTERNATIONAL TEACHING AND RESEARCH
Over 700 teachers with responsibilities that include international relations. Students from more than 140 countries. 70 teaching projects with international Universities. The University of Bologna is part of several international networks that promote research activities in every field.
BECAUSE I CAN CHOOSE BETWEEN OVER 200 PROGRAMMES
221 degree programs, of which 78 are international. Among these: 91 first-cycle degrees, 13 combined bachelor/master degrees, 117 second-cycle degrees (Academic Year 2019/20).
BECAUSE IT HELPS ME TO IMAGINE A BETTER WORLD AND WORK TO CONTRIBUTE TO IT
Projects, initiatives and research structures for the development of innovation and the knowledge to tackle global challenges. More than 2,700 professors and researchers. Over 11,000 research products every year. Over 87,000 students enrolled of which more than 6,000 international.
Alma Mater Studiorum – Università di Bologna
Want to know more about Artificial Intelligence? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
Be the first to write a review!
You may also like...
Bad Honnef, Germany