Bachelor in Multimedia Computing
If your passion lies in discovering new technologies and if you dream of an exciting career during which you’ll develop and apply the latest in cutting-edge solutions in a creative way, then the Multimedia Computing course program is the right option for you.
During the course you will be acquainted and ushered into the world of digital content creation with 2D and 3D animation, audio and video material. We will teach you how to develop web pages and how to design user interfaces.
Upon obtaining our diploma you’ll know how to incorporate media technologies into every project and how master best practices in creating multimedia content.
You’re bound to become a user-focused design guru and will be ready to meet all the challenges of this dynamic career in Croatia and abroad.
All candidates who have completed secondary school have right to enrol. Candidates who have completed secondary school outside the Republic of Croatia will have to submit a formal decision issued by the Croatian Ministry of Science, Education and Sports on the foreign educational qualification recognition.
For more information about admission requirements, please visit the university website.
Does this course require proof of English proficiency?
The TOEFL® test is accepted by 10,000+ universities and higher education institutes in over 150 countries. Book your test today!Learn more
- English for IT
- Physical Education 1
- Mathematics 1
- Basics of Digital Electronics
- Computer Support for Office Administration
- Introduction to Computer Networks
- Computer Architecture
- Physical Education 2
- Mathematics 2
- Operating systems
- Basics of Business Economy
- Applied Physics
- Introduction to Databases
- Visual Communications Design
- Electroacoustic and Professional Audio Equipment
- Standards in Internet Technology Application
- Introduction to Administration of Operating Systems
- Introduction to Marketing and Media Communications
- Multimedia Publishing
- Information Systems Management
- Project Management Methodology
- Project Approach to Development of Video Games
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming
- Web and User Interface Design
- Collaboration Systems
- Sound Processing
- Security of Information Systems
- Introduction to Digital Photography and Processing
- Advanced web design
- Basics of Business Communication
- PHP Programming
- Introduction to Video Production
- Vector 2D Animations
- Web Server Technologies
- 3D Modelling and Texturing
- Internet Marketing
- Final Thesis
- Content Management Systems
- Application Development for Mobile Devices
- Postproduction of Digital Video
Scholarships & funding
Several scholarship options are available. Please check the university website for more information.
Annual tuition fee before the start of each academic year is 5,500 EUR.
For more information about pricing, please visit the university website.
ECTS points: 180
Title acquired: Bachelor of Computer Engineering, sub-specialization in Multimedia Computing
Certifications obtained during studies
- ECDL Standard
- Adobe Certified Associate
- Google AdWords Qualified Individual
- IT SMF – ITIL Foundation
- Zend Certified PHP Engineer
- Android Certified Application Developer
General learning outcomes
- Recognize and interpret applicable information theories and compliance with multimedia contents in practice.
- Develop innovative solutions and/or innovative adaptations of current solutions in order to present generated content and information through established trends.
- Use research methods as well as active analyses and implement conclusions obtained through requirements of customers, users and information systems.
- Adapt existing and create new business solutions and opportunities through fresh approach to presentation and visual problem solving.
- Manage project microprocesses from users to team members.
- Engineer for development of 3D models, animation and visualization
- Manager for multimedia projects
- Web designer
- Expert on digital and audio mastering
Undergraduate Professional Study Program in Multimedia Computing – Interview with Mr. Predrag Šuka – Head of Undergraduate Professional Study Program in Multimedia Computing
About this institute
Algebra University College
Algebra University College was established in 2008 as a private not-for-profit higher education institution and soon after became recognized as a part of the official Croatian higher education system through the process of initial accreditation. The founder of Algebra University...
Why study at Algebra University College
Would you describe yourself as creative, curious and open-minded?
If your answer is yes to any of the above, then Algebra University College is the right choice for you!
Digital technologies represent the fastest growing area of the IT industry, one that records a strong growth in revenue and number of employees in Croatia and the world. In other words, by choosing a career in the propulsive and growing digital industry, you are guaranteed to have a head start.
Our study programs are focused on the acquisition of practical and applicable knowledge required by the IT industry. The acquired knowledge is additionally confirmed by international IT certification programs provided by our University College, ensuring maximum visibility and employability for each alumni.
We continually improve our educational programs and teaching approach in line with the labor market requirements, technological trends and the needs of the future. The inexhaustible pace that we have set for ourselves has made Algebra University College a top professional higher education institution unsurpassed in the Croatian educational system. At the end of the day, it does make a difference which career you choose and where you forge it.
Therefore, allow us to take you towards the digital future.
Average rating 5Based on 6 reviews.
Want to know more about Bachelor in Multimedia Computing? Fill out the following form and we'll pass your details on to a representative from the school, who will respond to your enquiry.
You may also like...
Honolulu, United States of America
San Diego, United States of America